Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

He used to play football before he joined Aston Villa.

He wasn't very good then either.

Hope this helps.

How do you know?

He is an avid follower of Ligue 1 ;)

• Like 2

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Hope this helps.

How do you know?
Got him on FIFA15.

Could be on the development team if fifa16 then would obviously be the fountain of all knowledge all things football related.

Jordan Ayew is shit, I know this because EA sports tell me so.

Supernova has already been ousted as an elaborate bullshitter, so take his expert opinion of Ligue 1 football/Ayew with a pinch of salt.

Elaborate? I think you're being generous there mate. 

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Hope this helps.

How would you know? You've never seen him play.

"Anyone know anything about the froggy leagues" to a few days later "some of us do watch football outside the Premier League"

Supernova has already been ousted as an elaborate bullshitter, so take his expert opinion of Ligue 1 football/Ayew with a pinch of salt.

Erm, some of us do actually watch football beyond "the best league in the world".

All I can say about this Ayew is £12m is a very expensive cover player for Gabby.   ;)

From the Rolan thread, a player in the French league.

Anyone watch the froggy league give us a lowdown? What are his all important youtube credentials like? 

You're basically saying you don't watch French football here. Can't have changed much in 2 days.

Which is it?

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Hope this helps.

Its weird...you may aswell never post again in On Topic. Nobody is going to engage in discussion with you anymore and everyone will just think your opinions is to troll. Literally wasting your time from now on..

why isnt there an ignore feature on this forum?

Edited by gharperr

Oh come on, writing him off after 20 minutes?

I think he has all the right attributes to be a success! Just because it hasn't clicked for him yet, it doesn't mean it never will. I think we will coach the best out of him.

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Hope this helps.

Its weird...you may aswell never post again in On Topic. Nobody is going to engage in discussion with you anymore and everyone will just think your opinions is to troll. Literally wasting your time from now on..

why isnt there an ignore feature on this forum?

There is :D

What's the big deal with someone saying they used to watch him in France and don't rate him?

As for the other day yes he looked lightweight. But everyone knows you can't judge anything from pre-season friendly's.

Because the same person also said in a different thread that they never watch the French League....

What's the big deal with someone saying they used to watch him in France and don't rate him?

As for the other day yes he looked lightweight. But everyone knows you can't judge anything from pre-season friendly's.

Because he didn't watch him in France. He made that bit up.

Erm, some of us do actually watch football beyond "the best league in the world".

All I can say about this Ayew is £12m is a very expensive cover player for Gabby. ;)

From the Rolan thread, a player in the French league.

Anyone watch the froggy league give us a lowdown? What are his all important youtube credentials like?

You're basically saying you don't watch French football here. Can't have changed much in 2 days.

Which is it?

Any chance you are Delph? What with the sudden changes of mind and all...

Â