Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Should be interesting to watch this one. In the highlight reels I've seen, he seems often to cram himself through very tight spaces, like an elastic man. I worry that the Premier League could prove too physical for him?

Nah, he's happy with a bit of rough and tumble and while he's not a monster his agility is complemented by his determination and timing.

He's young too, some filling out to do especially in the Prem.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

hes said all the right things to the media to please the fans, but like all modern day footballers, hes still a journey man and will jump ship when a cruise liner approaches, lets just hope he puts a few in the net before hes gone.

With the last few weeks I think the club are using his determination to show just how much players still want to be at villa.

Yes it maybe coming off a little cheesy but what the hell....I'm going with it. He clearly feels very honoured to be joining us & why not have a PR spin to get us excited.

He seems like a emotionally driven guy, I'm hoping to see him go mental with a late winner for us & diving into the away fans!!!

Should be interesting to watch this one. In the highlight reels I've seen, he seems often to cram himself through very tight spaces, like an elastic man. I worry that the Premier League could prove too physical for him?

Nah, he's happy with a bit of rough and tumble and while he's not a monster his agility is complemented by his determination and timing.

Keep him away from Gabby's protein shakes though.

• Like 1

That's what she said. She said all those things.

• Like 1

I dont mapy attention to highlight reels too much but if i did thats really not an impressive video. then pens were poor just keeper dived wrong way. 

The first two goals were poor defending and not great finishing. But like I said highlight vids should not matter as tekkers didnt look all that in his either

If you take him at his word, it seems that Jordan has been very encouraged by meeting with Sherwood and his reputation. I wonder if McKay has been using the 'this guy discovered and mentored Kane' angle in his discussions with this round of players that have been delivered from France. 

If so, that would be quite encouraging...so long as Tim is able to coax the best out of Jordan^2 and Idrissa. Might also help us swing the scale in case we are in a tight bid race for a Praet or Austin (though I haven't seen enough of Austin to be able to say I want him or not...)

Edited by ryu.yokoi

I see he wears the number 9 shirt. Wonder if he will get it here?

He had a choice between 10 and 20 according to his FB - he chose 10

hes said all the right things to the media to please the fans, but like all modern day footballers, hes still a journey man and will jump ship when a cruise liner approaches, 

Fingers **** crossed. Rather that than have us trying to loan him out to Reading in a couple of years to get the wages off the books.

Based on what I've read about this guy from people who have seen him a lot more than me, I'm not very excited about this signing. As ever though, I hope to be proven wrong.

Well that's given me a real lift. I feel full of optimism and joy now.

• Like 1

Â