Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

I wouldnt hold much stock in this from many outlets because of what Tony told us directly, however the mail really seems to be in with the powers that be currently.

Hope Im wrong

Just now, Nigel said:

I wouldnt hold much stock in this from many outlets because of what Tony told us directly, however the mail really seems to be in with the powers that be currently.

Hope Im wrong

Do they? How about this particular writer? I'm not so sure. 

If Matt Kendrick wrote an article on it I'd be listening. As it is it's just regurgitated click bait shite until backed up with facts. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

If Matt Kendrick wrote an article on it I'd be listening. As it is it's just regurgitated click bait shite until backed up with facts. 

true

Sheff Wednesday are one of the best sides in the league and there were times yesterday that he basically took the piss. There were 3/4 runs overall where he either ran down the line as if their two right sided players weren't there, or cut inside and went through a couple centrally. His final ball just needs to improve and we'll be fine. Definitely looks like there's goals for him and McCormack this season.

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Yeah not so sure . They do seem to have a better relationship with Villa now but Murphy and Percy both seem to be first to the news ahead of Evans and Kendrick

41 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He's not a wide midfielder that should hug the touch line.  He also shouldn't lead the line and be the focal point of attack, he should be just behind or wide of that person supporting them imo.

Agree with that, and in these positions he does actually does some decent tracking back most of the time as well as dropping deep for the ball, but playing wide midfield, tracking back is so much more a key skill required.

9 minutes ago, thunderball said:

If we get £18-20m then its good business, I think we are better balanced without him. 

For me he will always want to shoot as his passing is not as good as a wingers could or should be.

That's a mental amount of money for a player who scored 9(?) goals last season

I'd bite their hand off for that ammount but I don't see it happening.

Unless the new TV money is that insane

43 minutes ago, Richard said:

I thought he showed power and pace and also ball retention that once he is up to speed with the team (and better team mates) will be match winning for us.  At times the defenders could not handle him.

Agree completely with Richard here. He had a couple of wonderful knee-breaking moves yday and looks to be a real threat. Lets hope we keep him and only let him go for a ridiculous fee should one come in.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Still think he'll score 5-10 this season.

I think he'll score plenty more over the next 45 games, but as long as he's instrumental in tearing defences apart and setting goals up for our other players I'll be very happy too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

I think he'll score plenty more over the next 45 games, but as long as he's instrumental in tearing defences apart and setting goals up for our other players I'll be very happy too.

Yes, that's what I meant. I don't think he'll score a lot, but will be important otherwise. 20 mill may be good business, but how will that help us now?

It's so weird, it's one transfer move that just won't go away even though the chairman has repeatedly said he's not going. 

Only way I can see him going is if he kicks up a fuss, which is possible...

Â