Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

9 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Probably true but we sure as hell won't get anywhere near £25m for him as dr x seemed to think.

If we really did receive that offer, we were fools to turn it down 

• Like 2

I think he's just playing it safe till he can leave, has said all along that he wanted to stay with Villa this season so that he can recover and get playing again, all purely selfish reasons which beg the question - and next season?...

1 hour ago, Xela said:

It's highly unlikely that we will get what we paid for him. He has added no value to himself since then and he can't even distinguish himself in this division. Let's hope there's some French teams with long memories. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's highly unlikely that we will get what we paid for him. He has added no value to himself since then and he can't even distinguish himself in this division. Let's hope there's some French teams with long memories. 

Then we don't need to sell him in my opinion 

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I think he will go back to France for about 7 million in the summer. 25 mil? Thats nonsense in my opinion. I dont believe we received that offer. Just Tony trying to get a better price from interested parties.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He hasn't done much there so far.

He has created a few opportunities, looks a bit more confident and has been a part of some OK team performances over the last few games. 

He's only played 220 or so minutes there on the bounce. I think he's earned more time, not as though we have a choice anyway. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He has created a few opportunities, looks a bit more confident and has been a part of some OK team performances over the last few games. 

He's only played 220 or so minutes there on the bounce. I think he's earned more time, not as though we have a choice anyway. 

More than happy to give him a run in that position. Not overly impressed so far but could be a case of early days in a new position.

Would like to see Amavi given until the end of the season in his new role before judging him.

Still think though that he'll end up at Liverpool or some other mid table Premiership team in the summer.:)

Â