Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/jordan-amavi-still-unconvinced-by-aston-villa/

Aston Villa have put an enormous sum, around €11m, on the table for the transfer of left-back Jordan Amavi of Nice, but the player remains unconvinced by the Premier League side.

Amavi has received a contract offer from AVFC which would triple his salary, but even that has not initially swayed the player. Villa have yet to give up, Amavi is standing firm.

Of course he is bit keen on the move. He's probably hoping for better, look where we've finished the last few yrs. But if the transfer the can get him to join then hopefully he can help propel us up the league. If he's as good as people say then it's worth pursuing.

I'm not sure how credible they are. I remember that was the account all the Belhanda stuff originated from so I'm sceptical.

If he really doesn't want to come, stop wasting time on him. There are (surely) plenty other good left backs who would like to play for us.

Edited by abdomlahor

If this is true then he can jog on. I can accept players not queueing up to come here, but digging your heels in to avoid coming here, that should result in immediate fuckoffery imo

• Like 1

Can't blame these kids, it's 33 years since we were a top side, this boy is only 21. This is what happens when you run a club into the ground, sell your best players and buy lower division dross season after season (fa ew exceptions I admit) and generally lack any ambition.

Even when you offer to triple wages they know the turmoil we go through every season.

We must be confident of getting him our we would of moved on. It's all media talk about him being unsure of joining us, get him over to look at BMH & villa park. I think that would be a factor in him seeing the step up.

Fee is seemingly creeping up everyother day

For all we know its done and were just waiting to sell benteke. Although as a young bloke I don't blame him wanting to stay in his country and play champions league

Â