Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

With four 'great' signings we wouldn't be in the position we're in now, none of them are great signings and none of them have performed well enough for us given the money spent. 

I like Gana, but his performances have been poor of late, presumably affected by his injury issues. Ayew is only just starting to look good, but needs to be doing more, given how much he cost. Richards hasn't impressed me and Amavi is probably the only one who has really impressed me, but still has lacked consistency. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

6 hours ago, villadude said:

Yep, me too, I just don't get it?

13 hours ago, Arj Guy said:

Really don't understand the hype around this guy. Abysmal today yet again

Yet again? He has been mostly very good, but has been poor in recent games. He certainly has a problem at the moment - possibly injury related.

I think there is a good player there but I honestly don't know what he is doing half the time, he goes missing, stops tackling or doing anything of note, even when he was considered 'good' by people on here.

Sanchez seems to be the only one who gets near players, makes tackles and blocks. Gana would be lucky to get near enough to anyone to even get a booking!

Some laughable threads on here. 

He had a few good games when he joined and the comments were this guy is twice the player Delph is. 

A few bad games and now he is half the player Delph was. 

Perhaps all the good-ness is just being sucked out of these half decent players as we lose game after a game. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, West said:

Some laughable threads on here. 

He had a few good games when he joined and the comments were this guy is twice the player Delph is. 

A few bad games and now he is half the player Delph was. 

Perhaps all the good-ness is just being sucked out of these half decent players as we lose game after a game

because they aren't very good

Â