Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

When you make statements like we're just a stepping stone, then you need to perform. Very disappointing so far and not someone I'm growing fond of. 

This.

Biggest disappointment along with Lescott. Really needs to show something, looks like he can't wait to move on. Doesn't look like he can play in the middle with Sanchez either.

What is everyone smoking on here?

Even the commentators said he was the best midfielder on the pitch.

Charging runs forward, he was industrious, snapping at their heals like a jack Russell.

I knew there was a reason I gave this place a miss over the wknd.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villan_007 said:

What is everyone smoking on here?

Even the commentators said he was the best midfielder on the pitch.

Charging runs forward, he was industrious, snapping at their heals like a jack Russell.

I knew there was a reason I gave this place a miss over the wknd.

The commentators also said that Alan Hutton is excellent at crossing and Gestede is excellent at holding the ball up. 

• Like 3

I didn't think he did too bad on Sat. A couple of driving runs forward, one lead to a free-kick for us 25 yards out in a promising position. He also has a good engine on him and got box-to-box in tricky conditions. He did dilly dally on occasions alongside Sanchez (who was obviously the worst culprit for it on Sat).

38 minutes ago, New_Jersey_Villa said:

I thought today was his best game.

Made some solid blocks and tackles, slipped Hutton through a few times with some lovely balls and didn't make any suicide passes that I can recall.

Good stuff!

He was better in August. I do feel he's starting to get back to that level now.

Still think he feels he's playing in France as he takes just that split second too long on the ball which means he gets tackled or his passing gets cut out.

Â