PauloBarnesi

I'm enjoying their season tremendously, but with those forward players it can't possibly last long enough for them to be in genuine trouble.  Although I'd love to be proven wrong,

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I'm enjoying their season tremendously, but with those forward players it can't possibly last long enough for them to be in genuine trouble.  Although I'd love to be proven wrong,

Yeah relying on Andy Carroll to actually play games is never a good idea but at some stage he'll be back and have a good 5-6 game spell like he's done in the previous seasons, Payet is too good a player not to hit form at some stage aswell.

They won't go down as hilarious as it would be.

What kanckered them was Ayew who scored 15 for Swansea last year getting injured on his debut and being out for 4 months.

They seem to be playing the "we signed rubbish players in the summer" line which I don't get. Fegouhli was pretty good in Spain for Valencia but another who got injured on his debut and is now playing catch up.

And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Harvard Nortviedt one of the better midfielders in the Bundesliga over last few seasons? Every time I see him playing for West Ham he's at right back....

Being a London club I've always felt they get a ridiculous amount of media coverage for their status. To me Stoke are in an even bigger mess than West Ham yet they're getting a third of the coverage.

West Ham United are delighted to announce that all Season Tickets and Club London seats in the Club’s magnificent new home on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park have now been sold.

West Ham confirmed in March that the Stadium’s capacity would be increased to accommodate 6,000 more fans each matchday, but those remaining seats have now quickly been snapped up by members of the Priority List to take the total number of Season Ticket Holders and Club London members to more than 50,000.

As a result of the unprecedented demand, West Ham will now boast the highest number of Season Ticket Holders in London, and the highest percentage of Season Ticket Holders in the whole of the Premier League.

The Club’s increase in capacity from 35,000 at the Boleyn Ground to 60,000 at the former Olympic Stadium also makes it the biggest and most successful stadium move in Britain in the modern era.

Commenting on the sell-out, West Ham United Vice-Chairman Karren Brady said: “David Sullivan, David Gold and I have always believed in the West Ham fanbase and knew we could fill the new Stadium

Didn't look that full on Sunday...

This is an hilarious read. Apparently there is some kind of ballot for tickets, you don't pick your seat and they are giving out popcorn.

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=165716&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

What a **** travesty. If I didn't hate them so much I would feel sorry for them. Just imagine being ripped from VP to that.

Payet in France was always hot and cold and questionable attitude and fitness. Last season for me he was playing for a Euro 2016 squad plus the new deal was an unexpected bonus. Is he as motivated this term?

Bilic also seems to be a man whose antics that players can tire from quickly and more a firefighter than a long term leader

• Like 1

Â