PauloBarnesi

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Moyes guiding them to 7th was their modern day equivalent of relegation. 

True... ish. West Ham have already been actual relegated though. Man Utd going down would be **** amazing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Why ? They won't finish in top four, they were better off trying to win the cup and get champions league! What's the point of finishing 5th or 6th then getting embarrassed by minnows every year in this competition?

Because it really takes it out of you at times and your league form suffers. They will want to try and break the top 4 soon but they are nowhere near yet.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

True... ish. West Ham have already been actual relegated though. Man Utd going down would be **** amazing. 

Will never happen though.

There are some clubs in this league who really are top big and too bloated to ever be relegated imo.

Look at Chelsea...they were woeful for 3/4 of last season and never looked in danger of going down despite being in bottom 6 for half the season.

It's happened to us and Newcastle as there's smaller media spotlight on us...people only began to realise the cost cutting Lerner was doing about halfway through the Lambert reign.

If Man. United and Liverpool were being run like that they'd be national inquiries and front page news..see Liverpool under Hicks and Gillett for example.

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

More trouble in the ground too by the looks of it, unsurprisingly the stewarding and the policing that they aren't paying for doesn't look very good

I especially like the (unrelated) big cheer/celebration just as the guy gets smacked in the face, perfect timing.

Edited by LakotaDakota

20 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

I especially like the (unrelated) big cheer/celebration just as the guy gets smacked in the face, perfect timing.

What are the stewards doing? Just watch the punches and the football why don't you 

What a bunch of mongs. What is embarrassing is when fans try to play up to the stereotype of which their fans are known for. Got no love for West Ham anymore, used to like them years ago but nah. People big them up way too much as a club.

My best mate is a West Ham fan, he was pleased to get knocked out of Europe. He highlighted that it distracts away from the league, to which I mentioned, isn't the point of the league to qualify for Europe? His response... 'Yeah... The Champions League.'

Poor deluded sod, just like the rest of them. I told him they're worse off than last year.  

(I might add he's an accidental West Ham fan, after he wanted a scarf to match his big brothers Villa scarf when they were kids, his mum bought a West Ham one, and the rest is history)

So apparently the fans aren't happy with the new free stadium they got or the "sunshine" fans who now appear with their £100 season tickets. 'The club has lost it's soul'. Someone should tell them that in West Ham's case that's no bad thing.  

They always seem to have a tonne of injuries.

If you look at their front line it should be

Carroll

Payet            Ayew        Fegouhli

They had none of those playing yesterday. Silly of course to rely on Carroll, Ayew was just plain unlucky as he played pretty much every game for Swansea.

Get them all fit and that's a very good front four.

Â