PauloBarnesi

the head of the london legacy development corporation has quit 

seen a bit more detail on it, the thing they want investigating is why the cost of operating the retractable seating has gone up from £300k to £8m, from my experience what they'll do is dig really deep and put loads of pressure on the people saying it'll be £8m a year, what they should do is look closer in to how when they did the cost plan £300k got put against it...

£8m a year to operate the seats when west ham pay £2.5m a year in rent :lol:

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nothing suprises me about the 3 musketeers running West ham.

I hope the whole lot goes tits up for them.

I hope it does too, but you've got to begrudgingly admit they've played a **** blinder to date.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BOF said:

I hope it does too, but you've got to begrudgingly admit they've played a **** blinder to date.

Yeah, considering they were negotiating with notorious detail-hound Boris Johnson, they must have had to work really hard to get such a good outcome for themselves.

Luckily Boris is no longer involved in politics or negotiating with......oh, Foreign Secretary you say? Oh dear.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BOF said:

You're spot on there BOF the crafty so and so's.

It is very somewhat entertaining for the neutral eye on what will happen next.

There will be a cover up of sorts

I hope all this rumbling derails the team, WH fans continue to misbehave. Then to cap it all they draw Millwall at "home" in the FACup and all hell breaks loose.

Hopefully they'll get relegated then re-appoint Fat Sam to try to come back up playing to 15000 hooligans running up depts like Barrings Bank.

Imagine Gold, Sullivan & Brady having to go back to the "Film Industry" to get some cash-flow.

First production premiering at the Olypic Stadium in glorious 3D

3 Dog night featuring the erotic talents of Long Don Gold, Silver Sullivan & Brady Bronze

Edited by Grasshopper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

Imagine Gold, Sullivan & Brady having to go back to the "Film Industry" to get some cash-flow.

First production premiering at the Olypic Stadium in glorious 3D

3 Dog night featuring the erotic talents of Long Don Gold, Silver Sullivan & Brady Bronze

Me thinks the wish is father of the thought there young man ;)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It would be brilliant if they went down :lol:. Has Bilic stopped being the next big thing? I do love how short term the football 'industry' is. If a player strings together 6 good performances he lands himself a bumper 5 year deal. Similar for managers.

8 hours ago, Genie said:

It would be brilliant if they went down :lol:. Has Bilic stopped being the next big thing? I do love how short term the football 'industry' is. If a player strings together 6 good performances he lands himself a bumper 5 year deal. Similar for managers.

most of Bilic jobs he started off like a house on fire and then after a while the team collapsed

On 11/21/2016 at 04:47, Genie said:

Would be hilarious, but there is just no way. Hull, and Sunderland are on a whole other level of terrible. Swansea have looked okay at times, but the luck is not with them. 

Only way I can see West Ham continuing to struggle is if Payet wants a move in January. The rest of their squad is not that great, but still good enough to beat the drop easily. 

23 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Only way I can see West Ham continuing to struggle is if Payet wants a move in January.

You called?

Dimitri Payet hints at January exit from West Ham

Dimitri Payet has cast doubt over his West Ham future
Dimitri Payet has cast doubt over his West Ham future

Dimitri Payet has hinted he could leave West Ham in the upcoming January transfer window.

The France playmaker has been a star performer for the Hammers since making a £10.75m move from Marseille in June 2015, scoring 14 goals in 48 appearances for Slaven Bilic's side. 

West Ham rewarded Payet with a new five-and-a-half year deal in February, rumoured to be worth as much as £125,000-a-week, in a bid to stave off interest from potential suitors. 

Payet has been an influential player at West Ham under Slaven Bilic
Payet has been an influential player at West Ham under Slaven Bilic

But following West Ham's poor start to the Premier League season, the 29-year-old has suggested he may be open to leaving the east London club.

When asked about his future plans, Payet told Telefoot in France: "We've had a very poor start. Leave in January? I'm asking other questions right now but I've closed the door to nothing."

West Ham have won just three of their opening 11 matches and currently sit in 16th place, just a point clear of the relegation zone. 

Payet added: "Until now, I always chose my clubs depending on the sports project. I work like that. Until I can play at a level like this, it will be the case.

"Go to PSG or Marseille? For now, they have not come to me, so I do not ask myself."

It will be like a few seasons back...Carroll will come back and play about 6 games...scored some match winning goals in that period and then get injured again until December...2017.

They haven't got a bad squad but too many of them have massively dipped in form like Noble, Kouyate, Adrian etc.

Payet's been nothing special either bar that goal v Boro.

Not sure if Payet will get away in January. He signed a big money deal in the summer off the back of a fantastic season and has been very average so far this year. He won't move for a pay cut, is anyone going to give him a pay rise on current form?

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Not sure if Payet will get away in January. He signed a big money deal in the summer off the back of a fantastic season and has been very average so far this year. He won't move for a pay cut, is anyone going to give him a pay rise on current form?

I'm sure a club like PSG would go in for him. 

Â