PauloBarnesi

West Ham fans I know already don't like the new stadium. They call it the "bowl with no soul." 

Issues with stewards trying to get people to sit down so the fans boo them back, you're also about a mile from the pitch and in a lot of places the view is restricted somewhat apparently.

They were always likely to struggle there in the first season, and I'm going to predict home losses quite a lot this season. Man City struggled in their first year in the new place too. It's standard really. They just have to not get relegated, and not do so badly that all their best players decide to leave. 

3 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

West Ham fans I know already don't like the new stadium. They call it the "bowl with no soul." 

Issues with stewards trying to get people to sit down so the fans boo them back, you're also about a mile from the pitch and in a lot of places the view is restricted somewhat apparently.

It really seems far from the pitch. I wouldn't want to pay to be that far. 

9 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

My heart bleeds for them :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BOF said:

They would be my number 1 pick if I could choose someone to be relegated from the Premier League this season.

Same here. Andy Carrol already injured, back in 2 months, which probably means Christmas.

He's the example of why young players should take the money when offered otherwise risk never getting the deal again. He's been incredibly lucky to be fit at contract renewal / transfer time.

10 hours ago, Genie said:

He's the example of why young players should take the money when offered otherwise risk never getting the deal again. He's been incredibly lucky to be fit at contract renewal / transfer time.

a bit off topic, but I agree here and think players are often given a bit of unfair stick in regards to transfers. It seems like it's okay for clubs to sell players when they aren't good enough for the club. But a player is villainised when they consider the club isn't good enough for them.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Could be a blessing for them.

Why ? They won't finish in top four, they were better off trying to win the cup and get champions league! What's the point of finishing 5th or 6th then getting embarrassed by minnows every year in this competition?

Â