PauloBarnesi

Saw in the paper earlier the chairman of their ladies team is moaning like **** because they get no support or financial aid, they've filed a sexual discrimination claim with the FA

given all the guff she spouts about being a woman in football I'd have said Brady should be embarrassed 

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Saw in the paper earlier the chairman of their ladies team is moaning like **** because they get no support or financial aid, they've filed a sexual discrimination claim with the FA

given all the guff she spouts about being a woman in football I'd have said Brady should be embarrassed

Its funny you say that, years back (about 8 or 9) my boss's daughter was playing for small heath girls side. Same story, they didn't get a penny from Birmingham City at all and had to fund-raise to support the team. One day they decided to shake some buckets outside St Andrews on first team match day and security kicked them them away from the ground on Karen Brady's orders...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Brady is many things but she isn't soft and she isn't stupid.

I would expect that there is a great deal more to this than has been reported so far or than is being alluded to by the man making the compliant. 

For a start it appears that the women's side is actually an entirely separate entity to the main club.

On 26/09/2016 at 19:09, VillaChris said:

Payet will also be 30 by next summer so can't see clubs spunking 20-30m on him when they'll be little re-sell value 2 years down the line.

True but with the way players are looked after these they last longer 30 is no longer old . 

10 more games and they are committed to paying £20m for Zaza :D

He's been awful so far. He's got a worse first touch than a rapist. 

• Like 1

Same happened at man city. They lost their working class club tag, but now have super club tag. Can't see the same happening at West Ham, and if they go down it will be a disaster. All their history flushed down the toilet, and for what? Their fans at the moment are an embarrassment who think they are the icf again. Atleast the icf were good at what they did.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

There are probably 20 clubs with better history than them. Based on history, they're not even a top division side. Ridiculously entitled, aided and abetted by the media.

based on other London clubs are they that much better historically than QPR, Fulham, Palace or Charlton

their highest finish ever I believe is 3rd

• 3 weeks later...
Â