PauloBarnesi

7 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

Looking like relegation fodder against Bayer

4-0 down, ouch. I am not sure what is going on there! Rice was an important player for them, but they are struggling big time without him. They have not bought anyone yet, which is a surprise with the £100m+ they have from selling Rice.

• Like 1

What midfield did they put out?

Soucek was last good about 2-3 years ago, dosen't score much and his contract is running out so wrong time to have him as important part of midfield and Flynn Downes isn't really a premier league player judging from his odd start last season.

They'll probably lose 2-3 early games and sign about six new players on August 31st.

49 minutes ago, NeilS said:

4-0 down, ouch. I am not sure what is going on there! Rice was an important player for them, but they are struggling big time without him. They have not bought anyone yet, which is a surprise with the £100m+ they have from selling Rice.

There is this, maybe.

11 hours ago, NeilS said:

They have not played an actual game without Rice.

We won some pre season friendlies for example when we sold Grealish

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

£32m + £2m in add ons

sounds like a lot of money

Bargain considering they fleeced Arsenal for 100 million and Southampton want about 40 for Ward Prowse

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bargain considering they fleeced Arsenal for 100 million and Southampton want about 40 for Ward Prowse

English tax is mad.  Hopefully Monchi is looking abroad for a bargain.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I didn't know Martin O'Neill was now managing West Ham.

That’s exactly what I thought.

If they get Maguire, Mctominay and Ward-Prowse for £100m they will have just wasted the Rice money on overpriced experience instead of going for top younger players like other clubs have.

Probably why Moyes and the new technical director have fallen out.

Â