PauloBarnesi

31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Frustrating player. Maybe he's acting out a bit for not getting his move? 

Partly that (No doubt dreaming about how much more fun he'd be having playing under Pep rather than Moyes) and also he's being played out of position to accommodate Ward-Prowse and/or Soucek in the middle. Probably getting annoyed at not getting the chance to effect things in a central role and resenting the defensive workload as a result.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2023 at 22:09, theboyangel said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67618671

Kurt Zouma's house was broken into before Sundays game against Crystal Palace.

Must have been a cat burglar 😬

West Ham offered £25k for any information???

What, footballers aren't even responsible for there own houses now, **** me!!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Bowen, Pacqueta, Kudus, Ward-Prowse, Benrahma...they are a few players and one managerial appointment away from being really good.

Hmm.. I simply don't rate Pacqueta.

Bowen and Kudus, however, are excellent.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

Bowen, Pacqueta, Kudus, Ward-Prowse, Benrahma...they are a few players and one managerial appointment away from being really good.

Benrahma, you kidding, he's Championship level.

Man City wanted Pacqueta before his gambling issues, he's quality.

They do have good attacking options, especially now Michail Antonio is mostly not playing, but Paqueta is presumably going to have to take a year or so on the sidelines at some point in the near-ish future. Luckily they've bought well and look to have enough to be comfortable without him. 

Imagine kudus in our team, would be an amazing fit. Thing with them is moyes playing style will limit them and they will have a ceiling in terms of league position. They have some really good attacking players and if they had a more progressive manager would be much more of a threat 

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Paqueta and Bowen won't be there next season....Paqueta was linked heavily to Man. City before the betting allegations came up (apparently there's nothing in them). He also has a release clause next summer.

Bowen getting linked to Liverpool.

The last two are solid prem players but nothing more than that.

Kudus is very good though. Liked what I saw of him in the world cup and previously for Ajax in europe so it was a surprise bigger clubs didn't show an interest. The previous summer he was very close to signing for Everton.

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Benrahma, you kidding, he's Championship level.

Man City wanted Pacqueta before his gambling issues, he's quality.

I'd have Benrahma as a backup option like they using him.

11 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Hmm.. I simply don't rate Pacqueta.

Bowen and Kudus, however, are excellent.

Pacqueta I do rate very highly and could leave west ham. Benrahma I don't rate.so glad we didn't sign him.

The athletic are reporting that Bowen will be out for the next month. They have some games which on paper look winnable but without him and their problems up top they will struggle a bit in front of goal imo. Sheffield United,  Bournemouth, Man Utd, arsenal and Nottingham forest in the league, Bristol city replay before those. Could really derail their season….wonder if this will cause them to push harder for jhon jader….

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

The athletic are reporting that Bowen will be out for the next month. They have some games which on paper look winnable but without him and their problems up top they will struggle a bit in front of goal imo. Sheffield United,  Bournemouth, Man Utd, arsenal and Nottingham forest in the league, Bristol city replay before those. Could really derail their season….wonder if this will cause them to push harder for jhon jader….

14 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Paqueta out for a month aswell 

Big oof for them. Two of their best players. Might see them drop off in the table now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

Big oof for them. Two of their best players. Might see them drop off in the table now.

Kudus at AFCON aswell, Ings shockingly bad, Mubama seemingly not up to it and JWP being played in a deeper position so less influential. Can see them sliding down to 10th or below for a while at least 

• Like 1

Â