PauloBarnesi

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Joint bid of £50m for Maguire and McTominay. Not worth £5m. I wouldn't want either for free.

I know i’ll get slated but I quite like McTominay. I think most squads should have a place for someone like him. Always 110% effort, scores important goals, tough tackler. Versatile, can play several positions. 

The money being quoted is a different matter though. I could see why he could be valued at something like £15-20m. Maguire is shite though, and will be worse when he drops away from such a big club. I wouldn’t want him on a free.

Edited by Genie

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

I know i’ll get slated but I quite like McTominay. I think most squads should have a place for someone like him. Always 110% effort, scores important goals, tough tackler. Versatile, can play several positions. 

The money being quoted is a different matter though. I could see why he could be valued at something like £15-20m. Maguire is shite though, and will be worse when he drops away from such a big club. I wouldn’t want him on a free.

Maybe, although the big fish small pond thing might be what works for him.  He wasn't a complete clown at Leicester before he signed for United.

Agree I wouldn't want him, but might work for West Ham. Not a gamble i'd be taking for any amount of money though

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Maguire allegedly only wants clubs with guaranteed Champions League…

that man has no self awareness does he? 

That's the thing with him...he thinks he's a player. Time and time again he will ask for the ball in positions he can't handle it, time and again he makes the same mistakes and blames everyone else, you can't learn from mistakes if you don't think you're making them.

He doesn't seem the worst of guys, far from it, he seems okay but he's absolutely delusional.

• Like 2

I'm glad that our team has a nice mixture, across our centre-backs, all (bar hause, who dosen't really count as part of our plans going forward) have the ability to mix it up and use physical and cultured attributes in games. Maguire wouldnt suit us i don't think but west ham he would suit because he needs to get the ball up field quickly to their pace merchants

5 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I'm glad that our team has a nice mixture, across our centre-backs, all (bar hause, who dosen't really count as part of our plans going forward) have the ability to mix it up and use physical and cultured attributes in games. Maguire wouldnt suit us i don't think but west ham he would suit because he needs to get the ball up field quickly to their pace merchants

Elite ball playing centre back. We be crazy to turn him down 😉

On current form Hause is probably better than him and he hasn't played in a year or so

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I wouldn’t call any of their forwards quick.

Paqueta to Man. City rumoured.

Didn't do much for them until about April but he does start regularly for Brazil and would be just a squad player.

Will see be a big creative void for West Ham further forward, can see them signing Conor Gallagher last minute if Chelsea actually sign some CMs.

Â