PauloBarnesi

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Chelsea will be the obvious one 

He's not good enough to play arsenal's brand of football 

Jorginho's only a short term filler and talk they might let Xhaka go regardless of whether they win the title so that's the space in 11 for him right there although they could go back in for Caicedo who'll probably still cost less even after his new deal at Brighton.

I can see him ending up at Liverpool personally. 

There's space for him but liok at jorginho and what he is on the ball and then look at rice, that's what I mean, top teams want that ability on the ball over rice's skill set

I'm not saying rice is a bad player I just don't believe his strengths and weaknesses align with what the best teams are looking for 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Aren’t we due an additional 3m or 4m from the Ings transfer if they stay up? Could be wrong though.

Personally, I would love them to drop. Horrible club and fans.

Worth the money to see them go down. Tinpot club in a second hand stadium.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Aren’t we due an additional 3m or 4m from the Ings transfer if they stay up? Could be wrong though.

Personally, I would love them to drop. Horrible club and fans.

I think so.  I'd take the hit to see them go down, would be worth it.

• Like 1

I felt sorry for the guy who cocked-up playing out from the back, the Spam had looked like they were back in the game, after their equaliser.

Didn't like the way the goal-keeper insisted on kicking long or the way Bowen and Rice kept charging forward.

They've still got a game in hand but have some tough fixtures, they need to win.

3 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I felt sorry for the guy who cocked-up playing out from the back, the Spam had looked like they were back in the game, after their equaliser.

Didn't like the way the goal-keeper insisted on kicking long or the way Bowen and Rice kept charging forward.

They've still got a game in hand but have some tough fixtures, they need to win.

Their game in hand is against City 🤣

16 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Reckon they will get out of it, however they have a couple of players worth looking at in the event of relegation. Soucek and bowen would certainly do a job here

not so sure about Soucek, but i would take Bowen in a heartbeat.

Bowen and Paqueta would be good pick ups and fit into some improvement areas we have. 

I'm not sure Rice would even suit how Emery wants us to play. Would you take him over Luiz or Kamara for example?

I could see someone like Fornals being the type of 'underwhelming' signing that Emery would be a signing for the system that turns out well.

Â