PauloBarnesi

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

the 3-3 was 2015 but we beat them 3-2 in 2013

I don't know how or why I read "Tactics Tim" :lol:

Some crucial wins in that period, Reading, West Ham, QPR. Benteke really started coming into his own. The one bright spark of an awful period.

• Like 2

Seeing those Paqueta allegations, I've just gone back into the match thread of that game in March of when he got booked.

Should be paquetas 2nd or 3rd yellow

Should've been his second yellow there, Paqueta.

Should be paquetas 3rd yellow.

Sounds like someone was trying desperately to get a yellow card and it was also the only yellow card in that match, so the ref must have been very lenient throughout.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, Ceemo said:

Seeing those Paqueta allegations, I've just gone back into the match thread of that game in March of when he got booked.

Sounds like someone was trying desperately to get a yellow card and it was also the only yellow card in that match, so the ref must have been very lenient throughout.

You should send this to the FA as evidence 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ceemo said:

Just goes to show how useless the refs are doesn't it? Even if you try to deliberately get a yellow they still won't give them out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Just goes to show how useless the refs are doesn't it? Even if you try to deliberately get a yellow they still won't give them out.

Piece of piss now, just toe poke the ball 5 yards after the ref has blown the whistle.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

I can't get my head around earning the vast amounts of money these players earn, yet still risking it all for a bet. It's just so dumb. 

It's doing your mates a favour like insider dealing.  It's wrong but easy.

• Like 1

Apparently he used the name Pucas Laqueta when making the bets and thought the authorities wouldn't be able to work it out.
Seriously though, if your hangers-on are so desperate for some cash, just peel off a bundle of notes from the 100 grand wad you're receiving every week. 🙄

12 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Maybe Fabinho was doing similar as he was making 6/7 yellow card tackles a game 😂

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe Fabinho was doing similar as he was making 6/7 yellow card tackles a game 😂

Rodri's mates must be gutted with him then constant fouls never a yellow 😜 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Lad didn't even try and hide it 🤣🤣 

Paqueta has had the bets placed from the p area he grew up. Named, "Paqueta Island"

One of the allegations relates to him getting booked against us. The free kick in question raises serious questions.

Â