Tickets

limpid

There will be thousands with 8 games under their belt so i don't think its a banker by any means. 

Wont be many if any come close of play on Monday 11th imo.

If you're quick on the draw that won't be a problem. I think there will be 3/4 thousand left and I plan to be at the front of the virtual queue.

PMA! 

It gives me hope that you are so confident. I will be at the front of the actual queue if there are tickets available at this stage!

There will be thousands with 8 games under their belt so i don't think its a banker by any means. 

Wont be many if any come close of play on Monday 11th imo.

If you're quick on the draw that won't be a problem. I think there will be 3/4 thousand left and I plan to be at the front of the virtual queue.

PMA! 

It gives me hope that you are so confident. I will be at the front of the actual queue if there are tickets available at this stage!

For anybody planning on this  ;)

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/camping/tents

Edited by Kingman

It would be great if the club could supply some figures concerning:

How many tickets are being made available to fans of the original 25,000 allocation.

How many current ST holders we have.

How many Villa Cash members we have (ST holders could be deducted from that figure).

How many fans have a 4 + Cup booking history (excluding ST holders).

How many fans have an 8+ game history. 

I guess those figures were used to set the sales criteria so they should be available.

This would enable fans to get some idea of how likely they may be to get a ticket on the understanding that this information could not be said to guarantee their right to a ticket which would still be subject to availability. Or the club could just say we expect there will still be some tickets available at the start of 11th, 12th or 13th May for example.      

• Like 1

Only the  ticket office, marketing and select staff will know and disclose this info. 

Hence why its been stretched to week commencing the 11/5/15 to maximise the final sales push. 

The last home and away game sell themselves pal!

Just for clarity purposes in case anyone else was wondering, I rang the ticket office yesterday and away games do count towards the PL booking history, as does the Burnley home game, even though it is played after the booking criteria, as it is a non refundable game.

Just for clarity purposes in case anyone else was wondering, I rang the ticket office yesterday and away games do count towards the PL booking history, as does the Burnley home game, even though it is played after the booking criteria, as it is a non refundable game.

Should increase the crowds for the last few vital games then, hopefully we'll then be able to enjoy the final.

Thats why they have stretched it out to week commencing 11/5/15. 

Eligible first day, not sure whether to actually book first day potentially in the same section as before (North West corner) or wait for behind the goal...I'd love to be behind the goal ideally.

Eligible first day, not sure whether to actually book first day potentially in the same section as before (North West corner) or wait for behind the goal...I'd love to be behind the goal ideally.

That's what we did for the semi-final. Just wait until you can see they've started selling behind the goal then ring up.

Looking like my FAI contact is going to leave me down, there's an Arsenal supports club in Tralee, and my uncle happens to be best friends with the chairman so I've got him on it now, but it'd be for the Arsenal end if he gets any. Was in United end in 2010.

It would be great if the club could supply some figures concerning:

How many tickets are being made available to fans of the original 25,000 allocation.

How many current ST holders we have.

How many Villa Cash members we have (ST holders could be deducted from that figure).

How many fans have a 4 + Cup booking history (excluding ST holders).

How many fans have an 8+ game history. 

I guess those figures were used to set the sales criteria so they should be available.

This would enable fans to get some idea of how likely they may be to get a ticket on the understanding that this information could not be said to guarantee their right to a ticket which would still be subject to availability. Or the club could just say we expect there will still be some tickets available at the start of 11th, 12th or 13th May for example.

Why? You can't magically get a season ticket or go to extra games. The only reason I can see the need to know this is to decide whether to attend the next 2 games. Even if they did supply the numbers it's futile because not 100% of people who are eligible will go. I expect once tickets are on sale the ticket office will keep us informed of any criteria changes as they did for the semi. I think they have done the criteria the way they have and have the cut off point at 7 at the minute as that will be virtually the allocation done.

Â