Tickets

limpid

Trying to bring my 13 year old lad from melbourne to fulfil a promise from when he was 3.... Ticketing appears to be a nightmare....

The allocations don't even contemplate fans from overseas, which is a shame as he's happy to make the 30 hour flight there and back!!!!

Any ideas gratefully received....

Hi buddy. We too are coming from Melbourne and as I have posted earlier in the thread, I have sorted 3 tickets for 2,100 pounds in club Wembley. Thats about all there is as it stands. You may have more luck closer to the game but it's risky.

Anyone tell me the difference between a short or long sided seat? Does it depend on the width of my arse? :D

Any idea how much touts will be selling tickets for? It's a road I really don't want to go down but will if I must.

I'm also in this situation.

Been to 7 home games this season so i might have sneaked in ( West Ham will be my 8th)  ... but my mate always booked them so they weren't on my client ref

Villa can't back date the bookings and add my client ref ... bummer ...

Lesson learnt for future seasons

Anyone tell me the difference between a short or long sided seat? Does it depend on the width of my arse? :D

Any idea how much touts will be selling tickets for? It's a road I really don't want to go down but will if I must.

I'm also in this situation.

They were asking for £200 outside Wembley for the semi, if I had to hazard a guess for the final...£500?

Just had an email advising that people who purchase a season ticket for next season can enter a ballot with a chance to buy a ticket (similar to the semi final ballot I imagine). Winners are notified on 12th May and then call the club to purchase. I'm now even more confident that tickets will be available for people who fall into the 8 or more games category which go on sale on the 12th.

Trying to bring my 13 year old lad from melbourne to fulfil a promise from when he was 3.... Ticketing appears to be a nightmare....

The allocations don't even contemplate fans from overseas, which is a shame as he's happy to make the 30 hour flight there and back!!!!

Any ideas gratefully received....

Hi buddy. We too are coming from Melbourne and as I have posted earlier in the thread, I have sorted 3 tickets for 2,100 pounds in club Wembley. Thats about all there is as it stands. You may have more luck closer to the game but it's risky.

have seen club wembley tickets up for sale, but to be honest am torn about those for that sort of money.... at something like 4 grand per head all up, i'd want to be able for my son to experience the game deep in among the villa fans and not in a corporate box.... the ticket relative to the cost is going to be relatively small I guess, but those sort of prices are like a kick in the nuts...

have four more days to confirm my flights, so i'll guess i'll keep scrabbling around to see if I can put something together...

good to hear of villans in Melbourne as well... only moved here from hong kong at the beginning of the year....

Been to 7 home games this season so i might have sneaked in ( West Ham will be my 8th)  ... but my mate always booked them so they weren't on my client ref

I managed to change a few which I booked for a mate onto his reference. Try again with a different person maybe? 

I managed to change a few which I booked for a mate onto his reference. Try again with a different person maybe? 

They cannot back date allocation. The system will literally not let them do it and by that I mean old school literally, when it meant literally. 

They can put a note on your account advising that you can purchase on a certain date. I would suspect that whilst they were a bit more flexible for the semi final they will be much stricter this time out with there being less tickets available. 

Your best bet is to ring up on the morning you think you should be eligible and hope that the shift manager is in a good mood. Have both yours and your mates client reference to hand. It helps if your link the accounts first which you can do online. 

They will almost certainly put it through if it's obvious that you've got a empty ticket next to your order over such a large amount of games.

I've had to do this for the last 2 rounds and they've been fine about it.

Thought we were the home team? I mean we must be considering we are sat in the western end again. 

If so, why are Arsenal's name first on the ticket? I assume alphabetical order, if so that's a stupid way to represent them considering they have a system for choosing who is home and who is away already in place. 

Â