Tickets

limpid

For the semi-final I was told there were enough tickets to accommodate all of the criteria first published. I'm not so sure on this one but no doubt they have done the math at the ticket office or I guess they would have asked for say a 16+ and a 12+ booking history on the last 2 days.

It would help a lot if we had an idea on how far down the table this might go with a view to holding back to be able to sit with others but I can understand the club would be plagued by complaints if tickets dried up before they had said they would.       

If you're a ST holder you are guaranteed one no?

I'm just panicking with the whole flying home thing as well. I should be fine. I'm relying on my mum to buy them as well :D

For the semi-final I was told there were enough tickets to accommodate all of the criteria first published. I'm not so sure on this one but no doubt they have done the math at the ticket office or I guess they would have asked for say a 16+ and a 12+ booking history on the last 2 days.

It would help a lot if we had an idea on how far down the table this might go with a view to holding back to be able to sit with others but I can understand the club would be plagued by complaints if tickets dried up before they had said they would.       

I pray you are right!

8th May for me. Will I get one!? ST with 1 FA cup game (I think)

I'll check with my brother to see if he went.

EDIT: No wait, him and my mum went to Baggies so I'll have ST + 2 FA cups meaning 6th May :D I should be fine right!?

I'm in the same position. Should be absolutely fine :thumb:

• Like 1

So it looks like if I book tickets for Everton, West Ham and Burnley they will all count towards my booking history? Might do Southampton as well to get me up to 8.

Better than paying £500 quid for Club Wembley.

I don't think the Burnley tickets are on sale yet. 

To those annoyed at the low ticket allocations, allow me to retort with a haiku:

At the Brittania

He took really long throw ins

His name was Delap

I pray you are right!

So do I but I'm not sure the tickets will last until the start/end of the last day. We can but hope.      

Once again I know I'll get a ticket as a ST Holder (plus 3or4 FA Cup) but two things strike me;

If you've been a season ticket holder for 50 years but haven't been to an FA Cup game you're pushed to the last day of Season Ticket holders - that seems really unfair! Loyalty doesn't count for much, spending £10 on a cheap early round does.

And the other thing I'd like Villa to explain is how they allocate the blocks, it was really weird how they released them for the semi final, especially online. Aren't they all available immediately - I'd like option of seats, not just to be in the gods because it's easier for them that day.

May 11 2pm for me. 4 FA Cup and 5 PL.

Pulled an amaetur move, booked tickets to home games but didnt allocate my brothers tickets so he's left with 4 FA cup games and 2 PL so although he had the same critera his history doesnt show it and I rang Ticket Office and they said you CANNOT retrospectivly assign tickets (rightly so).

So now he will have to get tickets to the last 3 home games, was planning on Everton and Burnley, just means we have to buy West Ham too.

All ST' holders will get one so not sure why any ST holders are panicking.

Also not sure why when we have less ST holders than tickets available they need to mess around with loyalty based on 10+ seasons, 5+ seasons etc, particularly when there is no apparent advantage to buying early rather than late in a particular window. I would understand it if the number of ST holders outweighed tickets available.

• Like 1

All ST' holders will get one so not sure why any ST holders are panicking.

Also not sure why when we have less ST holders than tickets available they need to mess around with loyalty based on 10+ seasons, 5+ seasons etc, particularly when there is no apparent advantage to buying early rather than late in a particular window. I would understand it if the number of ST holders outweighed tickets available.

I'd assume that those windows are purely to manage demand at the ticket office so that they can deal with it as efficiently as possible by limiting the amount of people who can buy per day.

There is no advantage for the fan but there is for the staff.

It's all a bit of a nonsense though as not many people qualify in the top couple of categories and many of those that do choose to wait to purchase with mates who qualify further down - hence the reports of very few tickets being sold early doors for the semi and the phone lines/queues being chocka later on.

It's all a bit of a nonsense though as not many people qualify in the top couple of categories and many of those that do choose to wait to purchase with mates who qualify further down - hence the reports of very few tickets being sold early doors for the semi and the phone lines/queues being chocka later on.

Yeah, you're right, didn't really think of that.

Apparently Burnley will definitely count for those interested, due to the fact it is non-refundable.

*when they go on sale!

I bought Everton , West Ham and Burnley all in one go this morning ... They make no difference to my criteria though. I qualify the day after the Villa cash guys.

But yeah, Burnley is on sale.

• Like 2

Apparently Burnley will definitely count for those interested, due to the fact it is non-refundable.

*when they go on sale!

I bought Everton , West Ham and Burnley all in one go this morning ... They make no difference to my criteria though. I qualify the day after the Villa cash guys.

But yeah, Burnley is on sale.

Thanks got my son his Burnley ticket now. I hope I can do the same for the Final.  

Seems like a big drop to go from ST holders to booking history of 8+ games.  Surely 15+ or 12+ would've been better

It is. It would suggest there will be a hell of a rush on that day if there are still tickets and I would have thought it better for the ticket office to space these out a little and STHs a little less. I wonder how many have been to 8+ (possibly less than we would all think from this decision)?  

Edited by John

Seems like a big drop to go from ST holders to booking history of 8+ games. Surely 15+ or 12+ would've been better

Which is why I think there will be tickets available to 8+ and 7+. I'm thinking that if you fall into either of those categories you should be ok. They wouldn't have bothered with themif there wasn't going to be any tickets left surely? Edited by benireduk

I can't believe I even am on the criteria... just. 7 games with Man City, and the three home games. Already was planning on going to them but now I will be camping out just in case on morning of 13th - I imagine they will sell out before then though!

Â