Tickets

limpid

Just bought tickets for the West Ham and Burnley games, bringing my total up to 5 FA Cup games and 5 league games (plus 1 League Cup game). Presumably I should be now able to buy final tickets on the morning of the 11th then?

Trying to bring my 13 year old lad from melbourne to fulfil a promise from when he was 3.... Ticketing appears to be a nightmare....

The allocations don't even contemplate fans from overseas, which is a shame as he's happy to make the 30 hour flight there and back!!!!

Any ideas gratefully received....

It would be great if the club could supply some figures concerning:

How many tickets are being made available to fans of the original 25,000 allocation.

How many current ST holders we have.

How many Villa Cash members we have (ST holders could be deducted from that figure).

How many fans have a 4 + Cup booking history (excluding ST holders).

How many fans have an 8+ game history. 

I guess those figures were used to set the sales criteria so they should be available.

This would enable fans to get some idea of how likely they may be to get a ticket on the understanding that this information could not be said to guarantee their right to a ticket which would still be subject to availability. Or the club could just say we expect there will still be some tickets available at the start of 11th, 12th or 13th May for example.

Why? You can't magically get a season ticket or go to extra games. The only reason I can see the need to know this is to decide whether to attend the next 2 games. Even if they did supply the numbers it's futile because not 100% of people who are eligible will go. I expect once tickets are on sale the ticket office will keep us informed of any criteria changes as they did for the semi. I think they have done the criteria the way they have and have the cut off point at 7 at the minute as that will be virtually the allocation done.

I can offer extra reasons dn1982. I would like to know whether my son who has a booking history of 12 has a hope of getting a ticket and if so, I will wait to buy my own (I qualify on day 1) so we can sit together. I'm sure others would like to know how likely it is that tickets will be available on the day that their booking history will click in. I hope you are right and that there will be tickets on 13/5. But a little more information which I hope will come out sooner rather than later would ease the concerns of a lot of Villa fans.      

Trying to bring my 13 year old lad from melbourne to fulfil a promise from when he was 3.... Ticketing appears to be a nightmare....

The allocations don't even contemplate fans from overseas, which is a shame as he's happy to make the 30 hour flight there and back!!!!

Any ideas gratefully received....

30 hours!? It's usually about 21 hours when I go to Sydney.

am guessing 21 hours is flying time... the itinerary i was shown on cathay was 30 hours all up when you include the stop over... 25 on the way back...

and if I can get hold of tickets worth every minute!

Yeah ST's could make huge profits if they couldn't go.

I wouldn't sell mine for anything :)

I cant make the final, so i have given my ticket to my older brother as a birthday present.

It would be great if the club could supply some figures concerning:

How many tickets are being made available to fans of the original 25,000 allocation.

How many current ST holders we have.

How many Villa Cash members we have (ST holders could be deducted from that figure).

How many fans have a 4 + Cup booking history (excluding ST holders).

How many fans have an 8+ game history. 

I guess those figures were used to set the sales criteria so they should be available.

This would enable fans to get some idea of how likely they may be to get a ticket on the understanding that this information could not be said to guarantee their right to a ticket which would still be subject to availability. Or the club could just say we expect there will still be some tickets available at the start of 11th, 12th or 13th May for example.

Why? You can't magically get a season ticket or go to extra games. The only reason I can see the need to know this is to decide whether to attend the next 2 games. Even if they did supply the numbers it's futile because not 100% of people who are eligible will go. I expect once tickets are on sale the ticket office will keep us informed of any criteria changes as they did for the semi. I think they have done the criteria the way they have and have the cut off point at 7 at the minute as that will be virtually the allocation done.

I can offer extra reasons dn1982. I would like to know whether my son who has a booking history of 12 has a hope of getting a ticket and if so, I will wait to buy my own (I qualify on day 1) so we can sit together. I'm sure others would like to know how likely it is that tickets will be available on the day that their booking history will click in. I hope you are right and that there will be tickets on 13/5. But a little more information which I hope will come out sooner rather than later would ease the concerns of a lot of Villa fans.

I understand that point it's a shame you can't buy your ticket but get the seat allocated at a later date. If the ticket office said they expect it go to a certain point and it never there'd be hell to pay but if they say it'll run out on X and goes further people will moan aswell saying they weren't expecting it!

• Like 1

Yeah ST's could make huge profits if they couldn't go.

I wouldn't sell mine for anything :)

I cant make the final, so i have given my ticket to my older brother as a birthday present.

All I got was tenner in a card, off my brother! :angry:

• Like 1

Managed to get behind the goal (133) which wasn't even an option on the first day I was eligible last time. Very happy with that.

Edited by hogso

Managed to get behind the goal which wasn't even an option on the first day I was eligible last time. Very happy with that.

Think they have a few more options open this time. I saw the behind the goal block, but it was in the £70 bracket, but i went with the £50 option on the side because i'm cheap :P

Managed to get behind the goal (133) which wasn't even an option on the first day I was eligible last time. Very happy with that.

Sat (well stood actually!) there for the Semi. Fantastic view, and got the best of the atmosphere.

Our lions club has been told it's 22,500

No one questions why a 90k sweater stadium only gets 85k for the semis either

It's bad enough that they give away such a large number to their mates but then when you add in that some of them don't even bother going it's taking he piss, same with the number of empty seats after half time as them lot take their time

And if I'm ranting I might as well add in £4.95 for half a lager...

Welcome to wembley

A **** half?!!

Â