Tickets

limpid

How do you know that?

Think about it. The last criteria before that is 4+ FA cup games and 5+ premier league games. I might actually get in that one if I can work my magic on the phone again(assignment issues!), if not how many people who aren't already season ticket holders have been to 4+ cup games as well as 5+ league games? It's a bit of an arbitrary criteria to give the ticket office time to deal with remaining season ticket holders IMO. Of whic, we only have 17k. Will they all be going or buying their tickets for somebody else? I reckon a couple of thousand spare there. 

I'm a confident man I suppose and I feel as though the maths are well and truly in my favour. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm happy enough today. It couldn't have gone much better.

There will be thousands with 8 games under their belt so i don't think its a banker by any means. 

Wont be many if any come close of play on Monday 11th imo.

If you're quick on the draw that won't be a problem. I think there will be 3/4 thousand left and I plan to be at the front of the virtual queue.

PMA! 

Said earlier - they're giving themselves 2 weeks to shift 18,000 to season ticket holders so about 1,300 a day (that's assuming ticket office open 7 days a week). I don't think they're going to shift the remaining 7,000 (assuming every ST holder buys one) the following day. I'd be surprised if criteria doesn't move a little further down and certainly think those who fall into these brackets should be fine.

Yeah not many will have been to 4+ cup games. Taking away the 6,000 away fans against both Bournemouth and Leicester there was about 20,000 Villa fans, if that.

Exactly. Not only that but 5+ league games too. 

It's the Villa Cash thing that is a bit of an unknown to me. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

There will be thousands with 8 games under their belt so i don't think its a banker by any means. 

Wont be many if any come close of play on Monday 11th imo.

If you're quick on the draw that won't be a problem. I think there will be 3/4 thousand left and I plan to be at the front of the virtual queue.

PMA! 

I think  Villa cash and the 5 games prior will see couple of thousand move. 

Ive already conceded i won't get one unless any ST pals can't make it. 

On a waiting list for club wembley but its gonna cost over £2k for me and the enemy to be in London for the Fri & Sat with tickets, hotel and travel, and thats without food and drink. 

We can go to Mexico for two weeks at that price so I've got to weigh it up. 

PS, Take your tent in the que  ;)

Edited by Kingman

Ticket Info

Saturday 30th May 5,30pm

Allocation 25,000

Ticket Prices

Category 1

Adults: £120

Concessions: £110

Category 2

Adults: £90

Concessions: £80

Category 3

Adults: £70

Concessions: £60

Category 4

Adults: £50

Concessions: £40

Concessions are under-18s, young adults, students (full-time with NUS), Armed Forces and over-65s.

The large majority of tickets are in the Category 2 and 3 areas.

Sales Criteria

Tuesday 28 April 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders for 10+ consecutive years up to and including 2014-2015 season (with no break) and have attended all five rounds of the FA Cup this season assigned under their booking history.

Tuesday 28 April 2015 (14:00): Season Card Holders for 5+ consecutive years up to and including 2014-2015 season (with no break) and have attended all five rounds of the FA Cup this season assigned under their booking history.

Wednesday 29 April 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders and have attended all five rounds of the FA Cup this season assigned under their booking history.

Wednesday 29 April 2015 (14:00): Season Card Holders for 10+ consecutive years and have attended 4+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Thursday 30 April 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders for 5+ consecutive years and have attended 4+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Thursday 30 April 2015 (14:00): Season Card Holders and have attended 4+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Friday 1 May 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders for 10+ consecutive years and have attended 3+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Friday 1 May 2015 (14:00): Season Card Holders for 5+ consecutive years and have attended 3+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Monday 4 May 2015 (10:00): Season Card Holders and have attended 3+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Tuesday 5 May 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders for 10+ consecutive years and have attended 2+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Tuesday 5 May 2015 (14:00): Season Card Holders for 5+ consecutive years and have attended 2+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Wednesday 6 May 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders and have attended 2+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Thursday 7 May 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders who sit in the Trinity Road Stand.

Thursday 7 May 2015 (14:00): Season Card Holders who sit in the North Stand.

Friday 8 May 2015 (09:00): Season Card Holders who sit in the Doug Ellis Stand.

Friday 8 May 2015 (14:00): Season Card Holders who sit in the Holte End Stand.

Monday 11 May 2015 (09:00): Villa Cash Members who have a 5+ game history for the 2014/2015 season.

Monday 11 May 2015 (09:00): Supporters who have a 5+ game history for the FA Cup campaign plus a 5+ Premier League games already assigned under their booking history.**

Monday 11 May 2015 (14:00): Supporters who have a 4+ game history for the FA Cup campaign plus a 5+ Premier League games already assigned under their booking history.**

Tuesday 12 May 2015 (09:00): Supporters who have an 8+ game history for the 2014/2015 season.**

Wednesday 13 May 2015 (09:00): Supporters who have a 7+ game history for the 2014/2015 season.**

*Consecutive seasons: up to and including the 2014/2015 season.

**Booking history: includes games still to be played this season.

Further sales criteria will be released later, subject to availability.

Annoying because I've been to all the FA Cup games but only 3 league games. Surely there will be some left for those have 8+ booking history?

Pretty sure there will be. Wouldn't have bothered with the 7+ criteria otherwise

Club wembley seats starting at £575 excluding VAT.

I have spoken to two different hospitality companies and they both have club Wembley seats at £595 plus VAT so about £700 each. And I gotta pay for three of them. I'd rather pay 2k for real tickets than 1k for fake ones or ones that don't arrive on time.

Interestingly, I spoke directly to Club Wembley and they DO NOT sell tickets for this game individually and maintain that any club Wembley seats that are being sold are in fact being so illegitimately. (As in members are not meant to sell on their seats. But they do anyway.)

Same here, I'm on a waiting list for 2 Club Wembley at about £1500 a pair but the more I think about it the more reservations I have.

I would rather pay that and be with real fans having a disco rather than mixed neutrals and Arsenal fans.

Even though tickets are in the Villa end, from what I've read in the semi final club Wembley thread it's pretty much mixed throughout.

I'm a real bad looser, be it cards, pool or football. I even have to beat my missus 5-0 or more when she plays Fifa. So the thought of being surrounded by gloating arsenal fans is terrifying me already. It's bad enough at the emirates stadium and the **** are above us rubbing it in.

I will just have to use the words removed as paper aeroplanes if it gets to much.

Club wembley seats starting at £575 excluding VAT.

I have spoken to two different hospitality companies and they both have club Wembley seats at £595 plus VAT so about £700 each. And I gotta pay for three of them. I'd rather pay 2k for real tickets than 1k for fake ones or ones that don't arrive on time.

Interestingly, I spoke directly to Club Wembley and they DO NOT sell tickets for this game individually and maintain that any club Wembley seats that are being sold are in fact being so illegitimately. (As in members are not meant to sell on their seats. But they do anyway.)

They have a resale section on their website?

Â