Tickets

limpid

Damn, wanted us to swap to the other end. Never mind

Are you staying put for the final then? Because, you know, that might be the lucky charm.

If I get there it will be the same tickets. No way will I qualify for a normal ticket, unfortunately.

So yeah, I'll hopefully be staying put.

Annoying.  Gave my ref away for SF as I couldn't attend.  The person didn't use it in the end as I think they wanted to be closer to family which is fair enough.  It means that I will have a 6 game booking history and it looks like the tickets will go down to a 7 game booking history.

Any clarity over whether away games or the semi counts?

How far down this ladder is it likely to go?

Wouldn't want to assume on away games because I haven't really looked, but the very top category refers to the five previous rounds, so hopefully the semi counts all the way down.

• Like 1

Going to be touch and go for me getting a ticket for the final with that sales criteria. Will be in the 11 May 9AM lot, if I'm quick/lucky I should be ok. On another note, that day is my birthday, so can't think of a better birthday present than securing a ticket.

You'll be fine, first to purchase after ST holders of which there is 18k Max. Same for me.

Annoying. Gave my ref away for SF as I couldn't attend. The person didn't use it in the end as I think they wanted to be closer to family which is fair enough. It means that I will have a 6 game booking history and it looks like the tickets will go down to a 7 game booking history.

Book an Everton ticket!

Annoying. Gave my ref away for SF as I couldn't attend. The person didn't use it in the end as I think they wanted to be closer to family which is fair enough. It means that I will have a 6 game booking history and it looks like the tickets will go down to a 7 game booking history.

Book an Everton ticket!

Yep. Book an Everton ticket, and it counts as history for the final.

Going to be touch and go for me getting a ticket for the final with that sales criteria. Will be in the 11 May 9AM lot, if I'm quick/lucky I should be ok. On another note, that day is my birthday, so can't think of a better birthday present than securing a ticket.

You'll be fine, first to purchase after ST holders of which there is 18k Max. Same for me.

Yeah you're probably right, I'll start stressing (potentially needlessly) if I haven't added one to my cart after 10 minutes of the window being open. 

So it looks like if I book tickets for Everton, West Ham and Burnley they will all count towards my booking history? Might do Southampton as well to get me up to 8.

Better than paying £500 quid for Club Wembley.

do you think 8+ will be safe though?

Im just doing some quick maths, I reckon 17.500 ST will go (some will not be able to go, Im sure)

Then you have Villa cash +5 games, Im guessing 1k

5 league + 5 FA, could be 1500-2k

4 FA + 5 League, 3k?

And that leaves 8+ games with 1.5k roughly? What do you think?

8th May for me. Will I get one!? ST with 1 FA cup game (I think)

I'll check with my brother to see if he went.

EDIT: No wait, him and my mum went to Baggies so I'll have ST + 2 FA cups meaning 6th May :D I should be fine right!?

Edited by StefanAVFC

So it looks like if I book tickets for Everton, West Ham and Burnley they will all count towards my booking history? Might do Southampton as well to get me up to 8.

Better than paying £500 quid for Club Wembley.

I'm dubious about the Brunley and Southampton games, I know it states including games stiil to be played will count but I can't help thinking that it may be a badly worded bit from the ticket office (not for the first time) and they are talking about the Everton , WH and City games as they will have actually been played by the first window just not yet. Best bet is to ask them I guess.

Â