Tickets

limpid

How do you go about buying tickets for Club Wembley?

Plenty of overtime and weekend work!

I predict the same criteria as for the semi final, but there will be a new window for people who have purchased a season ticket for next season. Will help Villa drive ST sales

Linkage dude?
Not claiming ITK, Only guessing! Edited by benireduk

Just said on Local ITV news that tickets go on sale this Sunday. 

Had a clip of Sherwood making a noise about the allocation at a PC saying we could fill the ground ourselves!

Luuuuv it slaaaaaag  :D

The 2015 FA Cup Final between Arsenal and Aston Villa at Wembley Stadium will kick-off at 5.30pm on Saturday 30 May, with both clubs receiving allocations of 25,000 tickets.

It’s anticipated that a high percentage of Aston Villa supporters will be travelling into London via Wembley Stadium Station so the club will keep the West end of the stadium, their home for the 2-1 Semi-Final win over Liverpool last Sunday. 

Arsenal fans will be situated in the East section of the stadium and their team will wear their away kit of yellow and blue, after Villa won the coin toss to wear their home colours of claret and blue.

Both BBC One and BT Sport 1 will broadcast The FA Cup Final live, while tickets across four different prices will be sold by both clubs - £50, £70, £90 and £120.

Damn, wanted us to swap to the other end. Never mind

The police won't have that because it means Villa fans arriving on the train will have to mix with Arsenal fans entering the stadium.   I doubt it will be a problem before kick off but after the final whistle when everybody is making the reverse journey and people have a few more drinks inside them then it's a recipe for trouble. 

Going to be touch and go for me getting a ticket for the final with that sales criteria. Will be in the 11 May 9AM lot, if I'm quick/lucky I should be ok. On another note, that day is my birthday, so can't think of a better birthday present than securing a ticket.

Going to be touch and go for me getting a ticket for the final with that sales criteria. Will be in the 11 May 9AM lot, if I'm quick/lucky I should be ok. On another note, that day is my birthday, so can't think of a better birthday present than securing a ticket.

Don't think you'll be touch and go in that category, think you'll be fine.

Â