Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Liverpool

limpid

The game was won in midfield- Gerrard, Henderson and Allen were anonymous, Delph, Cleverley and Grealish were superb. Absolutely, thoroughly deserved.

And Westwood mate. Solid and barely if at all put a pass wrong. Put in an exceptional block in the second half which he needed treatment for. Hope he has put a few doubters in their place.

• Like 2

The game was won in midfield- Gerrard, Henderson and Allen were anonymous, Delph, Cleverley and Grealish were superb. Absolutely, thoroughly deserved.

And Westwood mate. Solid and barely if at all put a pass wrong. Put in an exceptional block in the second half which he needed treatment for. Hope he has put a few doubters in their place.

Too right, can't believe I missed him out, had a fantastic game too.

ok ive always been a fan of villa...i cant really remember properly when we got to final vs united a few years back ( i know different cup)...and ive always thought f.a cup is a useless cup (you could say i am one of the "younger generation"). But holy shit...absolute buzzing! I see why people care about this cup. well done to literally the whole team <3 woooooooooo. also to do it against liverplop!

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

All my mates always say they can't understand how Delph plays for England ... I guess they know why now he hissed that game

Special mention to Cleverly , Vlaar , Benteke Westwood and Grealish but they all played well

Â