Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Liverpool

limpid

Such a great day. We had tickets right behind the goal about 15 rows back. Electric atmosphere, ears ringing from the noise and our performance was just the best. Buzzing and the only downside is the coach journey back...slow yo say the least.

Only one team in it, with a bit more composure it could have been quite a few more. Liverpool were set up ready for Gabby to start, Rodgers f...ed up big time.

I really do think we're gonna win it this year, the stars are lining up for us. Grealish is gonna be one hell of a player.

The fans were immense, I was in section 549, high up but the noise was immense, only heard L pool for 5 minutes after they scored UTV

For older fans such as myself, wouldn't it be nice if Peter McParland was made a guest of honour for the final.

No idea how his health is at the age of 80 (soon to be 81), but would be a lovely touch if the man who won us the cup last time around in 1957 was able to make it.

Good shout

• Like 1

Absolutely incredible day.

I'll write more later, but for the moment here's something for the VT Photoshop experts to get their teeth stuck into

1fe112a6b7b7278296ff7ad61b083093.jpg

Clearly has to be a dildo.
What about the microphone though?

Please replace the "avfc" on the mic with Carlos Sanchez face!

What a game , what an atmosphere ! I was on row 1 on block 535 and I have to say we "owned" wembley song after song .. Liverpool fans quite as mice !

Grealish was fantastic ! To be fair the whole team were brilliant !

Bring on arsenal .

So proud of the lads, a real team effort, and they got exactly what they deserved. I can't wait for the final, Gabby will probably be back by then, and maybe a few of the other injured crowd. Either way, we'll stuff those gooner jerks.

Â