Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Liverpool

limpid

Amazing. The turnaround has been astonishing, considering how negative and scared we looked earlier in the season. Our defence was shaky but going forward we looked confident and energetic. Great performances today from Grealish, Benteke and Delph, with two stunning goals. Also a big shout to Cleverly who has gone from being a player I dreaded watching under Lambert to someone who consistently puts in good performances, breaking up opposition play and building things for Villa. Richardson's clearance off the line means that I can even forgive him his other errors.

I can't remember being this happy with a Villa performance. Astonishing stuff. UTV!

• Like 2

Great performance today from Mr Born Slippy himself..... I mean a great acting performance with that bloody crying. No showpiece final for him - the media must be crying their eyes out. After all the times he's scored against us, this was the perfect way to shut him and the scousers up once and for all. Well done Villa, roll on Arsenal!

• Like 2

That's what football is all about. Shame we've won a game at Wemb$ey and got no trophy for is!

I don't know him, but i feel absolutely over the moon for Jack Grealish.. can you imagine doing what that young lad has just done?

Just incredible. I'd give anything to get to the final, but i don't think I'll be able to.

Â