Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Liverpool

limpid

Love the first clip of the lads on the bench. Gabby checking his watch and Sanchez shouting at the ref   :D

I've nothing to add - except this shouldn't be hiding on the previous page

• Like 1

Ive got a story that is guaranteed to put a smile on the face!

A guy my dad works with watched the game with his football team (half villa fans and half Liverpool fans). Anyway, the Liverpool fans were obviously a little annoyed post game, and to add insult to injury one of the villa lads decided it's be funny to set fire to a Liverpool flag the team manager had brought along.

Turns out the flag belonged to the managers grandson. And had been signed by Stevie G!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

Ive got a story that is guaranteed to put a smile on the face!

A guy my dad works with watched the game with his football team (half villa fans and half Liverpool fans). Anyway, the Liverpool fans were obviously a little annoyed post game, and to add insult to injury one of the villa lads decided it's be funny to set fire to a Liverpool flag the team manager had brought along.

Turns out the flag belonged to the managers grandson. And had been signed by Stevie G!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Didn't make me smile at all. I think that's a shitty thing to do. Lacks class, and unworthy of Villa fans. Poor show.

I lol'd

Bit late to the party. However... I'm 23 years old, 96 final was my first sporting memory and I was so bloody chuffed when we won that. However I was there on Sunday and I don't think I've ever felt happier or more jubilant watching something. That was genuinely the happiest I've been watching Villa so I can only imagine how I'd be like if we did the impossible and won the whole bloody thing. There has been an air about the cup 'maybe it's our year ' ever since the 3rd round. Fortuitous late goal and good save against shit opposition in Blackpool. Then a slightly less expected win over in form Bournemouth. Then a revenge win over Leicester. Then the big week where we kickstarted our season with the double win over the Baggies. Then this. We'll probably lose to Arsenal. But I'll be there again cheering on the team hoping against hope. We've ruined Stevie G's party, now let's soil Arsene's trophy stroll as their fans think. And I'd love it, love it if we beat them. Put to rest a few ghosts and mouthy neighbours

Up the **** Villa

• Like 3

Bit late to the party. However... I'm 23 years old, 96 final was my first sporting memory and I was so bloody chuffed when we won that. However I was there on Sunday and I don't think I've ever felt happier or more jubilant watching something. That was genuinely the happiest I've been watching Villa so I can only imagine how I'd be like if we did the impossible and won the whole bloody thing. There has been an air about the cup 'maybe it's our year ' ever since the 3rd round. Fortuitous late goal and good save against shit opposition in Blackpool. Then a slightly less expected win over in form Bournemouth. Then a revenge win over Leicester. Then the big week where we kickstarted our season with the double win over the Baggies. Then this. We'll probably lose to Arsenal. But I'll be there again cheering on the team hoping against hope. We've ruined Stevie G's party, now let's soil Arsene's trophy stroll as their fans think. And I'd love it, love it if we beat them. Put to rest a few ghosts and mouthy neighbours

Up the **** Villa

Close to a week on and I still feel this way. I'm 21 and went to neither of the ones in the 90's. Never felt happier as a Villa fan. Close to being the happiest day of my life I swear, bloody love Villa for some reason!

Â