Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Liverpool

limpid

absolutely buzzing, as if the win wasn't enough, i even had the audacity to put £20 on Benteke to score and Villa to win! 

Delph unplayable, Benteke unplayable, Grealish unplayable, the back 4 immense apart from adjusting for 5 minutes. The determination shown by the team after going behind, and the belief. We looked like we believed we could come from behind and win. Just brilliant.

• Like 2

Time to read a bit of RAWK me thinks.

If they aren't giving us credit when it's due, they're more deluded than I thought. We ran them off the pitch.

First comment I kid you not. 1. I'm not sure whether or not we deserved that or Villa deserved that; possibly both.

So many invisible players for them. Really sad looking team today. We on the other hand look NOTHING like a team in a relegation battle. We need to carry some of this over but not get too hung up on the result or the prospect of the final.

Total concentration on the league now, we need a few more strong performances to wrap this thing up and go back to Wembley with no pressure at all.

• Like 2

So, Europe next year? Since L'Arse seems to be doing the CL thingy? Also, it's great to see Young Grealish being played gaining confidence and slowly getting into his own. The abilities are there for the whole world to see, but it seems he simply needs time to get up to speed mentally and really believe in his ass-kicking abilities at this level as well. Boy, is he going to be some player if this continues.

Â