Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Liverpool

limpid

I was actually in tears at the final whistle. Please tell me I'm not the only one? :blush:

You aren't the only one.

You were joined by (over) half of Birmingham (etc) in tears of relief and deep ecstatic joy, half of Liverpool in tears of despair, and the rest of the country in tears of laughter !!!

Seriously though, I was too, my missus - who goes to the odd game but isn't really ' into' it came in from the garden (where she knew she had to stay once we scored !) in tears and we jigged around, my lad( who used to go but hasn't for 5 years) even broke off from GTA 5 to join in.

• Like 1

just in case anyone has forgotten - highlights on BBC now...

They've already said Liverpool should have had a penalty...

Yup.

I nearly stormed off.

Then remembered I'm at home...

Then remembered...who gives a f###.....we won !!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Ha !

Ha !

And........

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Like 3

Commentators everywhere utterly failing to realise the difference between a disallowed goal and a player shooting after everyone else has stopped.

Ffs the linesman's flag went up before bagojelly even got the ball !!!

• Like 4

About 10 odd years ago I remember the Geordies getting a last minute winner against us and there was a fan who got committed because he couldn't stop going mental after they scored (he was going bat shit for 30 mins and his misses called the cops ). When we won I screamed and screamed and there was a point where I thought I might just do this forever. Felt like I understood that Geordie for a second.

I love Villa.

I love football so so much.

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

Just got home. Lost my voice but what a day, what a day, WHAT A DAY!!!!!! Still on cloud 9. The lads were fantastic especially, Delph, Benteke and Grealish! The fans were definitely the Twelth Man today - tremendous!

Bring on the Arsenal!

• Like 2

I was actually in tears at the final whistle. Please tell me I'm not the only one? :blush:

I was honestly holding them back, misses jeering me about it and says "it's only football, get a grip"...she's getting divorced in the morning.

So good today, fans were incredible...only our fans and players turned up today. I've had Liverpool fans admit we were "all over them" and they seem quite humbled....weirdly.

I quite enjoyed the motd highlights BTW, they were unilateral in saying we were the better team in the end.

Â