Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I'd take Young back in a shot, but I doubt he'd take that backwards step at this point in time.  He's basically first choice on United's left unless they sign someone else.

I agree totally, and I would be surprised if they let him go.

He will sign on for another two years no doubt. He is still only 30 and would be crazy to leave.

Think he signed a huge deal, in the region of £130k so there will be plenty of negotitations to get that down to a reasonable fee...but he will sign.

I'd take Young back in a shot, but I doubt he'd take that backwards step at this point in time.  He's basically first choice on United's left unless they sign someone else.

Is that not Depay now?

Could be actually.  All depends on the shape I suppose.

He is still only 30

Jeez time flies.  I didn't realise he was 30.  It seems like only a few years ago I was watching a Watford winger tear down the England U21's wing and destroy an opponent and think to myself 'we should buy him'.

I'd have him back for sure. Offers some versatility as well. He can do a job on the right and at left wing back at a push if needed.

For the right price, I'd take him back for sure. One of my favourite Villa players of recent times. Always gave 100%.

He will sign on for another two years no doubt. He is still only 30 and would be crazy to leave.

Think he signed a huge deal, in the region of £130k so there will be plenty of negotitations to get that down to a reasonable fee...but he will sign.

Exactly, even if Man U offer him a derisory amount it will still double ours!

Young would be a great player for us, he is quality. But we have Amavi and Sinclair on the left and I think the right side is a bigger weakness. I would prefer to see us strengthen the right with an attacking midfielder or winger.

I still think young is better on the right so I'd happily take him back. Can't see it happening.

Exactly, even if Man U offer him a derisory amount it will still double ours!

Perhaps money is not such a priority after playing at Man for four years and he is now hankering after a bit more game time as he enters his twilight years?  I know it is sacrilegious to suggest that a footballer might place football over money and, well, lets face it, unlikely, but stranger things have happened haven't they?

Edited by Gary Thomas

Downing at Boro and and Jimmy at Liverpool..., though Boro are really going for it this year. Gibson is gambling massively there on promotion and one last hurrah.

**** it,let's bring Big John back.

He hasn't been posting for while, has he?