Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

He's posted on his Facebook that he is 90% joining Villa. Account seems legit too.

Got a link? I saw this mentioned on twitter, but couldn't find a FB account for him.

Edited by dAVe80

I don't know! It's been up and running for a while so it'd be a bit odd for someone to run it for a few years just to engineer a fake suggestion that he's signing for Villa, over 6000 followers too. All a bit odd!

Guys, his brothers facebook page is automatically in French. This one isn't. I wonder if that means it was created in an English speaking country?

He's more of an outside forward isn't he?

I always thought he was a striker and his brother was an outside forward.

Guys, his brothers facebook page is automatically in French. This one isn't. I wonder if that means it was created in an English speaking country?

I believe, though of course could be wrong, that for Marseille he mostly played outside then last season up front for Lorient, hence the goals.

great player

Richard, if you were a women, and i'm not ruling it out, you would be the biggest cock tease going.

LOL if you saw me your cock would be safe chap

• Like 2

I believe, though of course could be wrong, that for Marseille he mostly played outside then last season up front for Lorient, hence the goals.

Yeah you might be right. I just don't remember them both playing the same position. It might be the Andre was a central player and Jordan was a wide player.

Its like Sherwood went to France for his fookin holidays or something!

I think its simple really. When we had less funds we shopped around the best league we could, the Eredivisie. Now we have a bit more money we've moved to a slightly higher standard of league.

• Like 2

Perhaps he's someone who can play wide or off Adebayor until he gets used to the league, then move into the middle eventually. I'd feel more comfortable with the two of them coming in together. Will probably end up with neither, mind.

• Like 1