Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

• 8 months later...
9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

23 games 5 goals in Cyprus.

Did they get relegated as I can't even find stats on him anymore. His career looks in the absolute bin right now.

Wow, completely forgot about this guy.

Pafos still in the Cypriot top flight (they have Jason Puncheon playing for them too :D).  RHM apparently still there but yet to make an appearance this season.  Probably done.

47 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Wow, completely forgot about this guy.

Pafos still in the Cypriot top flight (they have Jason Puncheon playing for them too :D).  RHM apparently still there but yet to make an appearance this season.  Probably done.

Looking for info, i found his Instagram, where a pic was shown 7 weeks ago of him in a hospital bed, so i assume he is recovering from an op of some sort?

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

I still remember him coming on at Sunderland when he looked about 13 in terms of size and stature!

Just one of those who hung around first team squad for ages without getting decent loans, think he eventually ended up at Tranmere? Then got loaned to Derby's B team for a bit.

Countless youth products like this, always amazes me when people hype up every single one we have coming through and just assume they'll be first team mainstays for years, just won't happen for majority and some will fade into obscurity like RHM.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

7 games for Swindon. 0 goals.

Such a terrible footballer.

How many of those 7 games have you watched? What position did he play? Were they all starts? What was the final score in those 7 games?

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 1

Â