Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2020 at 14:29, useless said:

Scored seven goals on his debut in a friendly against Riga FC. They won 9-0.

Let me tell you i know alot about cypriot football,  it was reserve game thats on the level of conference football.

Its like unleashing aguero against wrexham reserves 

Edited by Demitri_C

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 25/09/2020 at 07:00, rodders0223 said:

3 starts 1 sub 0 goals.

At senior level he is anti goals.

Thought I'd check out how he's been getting on. He's not played since you posted this. He can't even do it in the Cypriot league. I recall someone saying he could turn out like Kane because he struggled in the lower divisions too :D 

Absolutely stealing a living. When our top young strikers turn out like RHM and Davis, you wonder if they even bother playing with goalkeepers in the academy.

31 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Thought I'd check out how he's been getting on. He's not played since you posted this. He can't even do it in the Cypriot league. I recall someone saying he could turn out like Kane because he struggled in the lower divisions too :D 

Absolutely stealing a living. When our top young strikers turn out like RHM and Davis, you wonder if they even bother playing with goalkeepers in the academy.

Delfouneso was the same. Didn’t he break like every academy record??

13 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Delfouneso was the same. Didn’t he break like every academy record??

Delfouneso actually was very good at the time though. I remember he was top scorer at the Euro U19 championship, and that was while he was playing for the age group above. Didn't kick on in senior football after initially looking very promising in the UEFA/domestic cups sadly. RHM on the other hand is clearly gash

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Him and Greene show that releasing players is as important as recruitment. 

When any player stops producing at prem level - they very often don't get it back.

You're not wrong, but neither of these players ever *started* producing at Premier League level. 

On 29/11/2020 at 18:28, Davkaus said:

RHM always seemed a bit like Davis, would make a lively sub cameo which would get people interested and then you wouldn't see him for months as he'd get some sort of injury. I presume that's why he hasn't been involved in Cyprus.

Incredible in the academy who had high hopes, it hasn't worked out for a number of reasons. Accusing him of stealing a living is a bit much, what is the reason for this opinion other than him not being good enough?

Those wanting to have a pop, we've seen this story a hundred times before and will continue to do so, it is simply the nature of the beast.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Â