Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

RHM is a more natural goalscorer than Davis, Davis is better at holding it up than RHM

IMHO we are wasting our time even debating this. Both of these lads are only 2 years younger than Grealish/Wesley/Douglas. Club should try turn a profit on them and move on.

• Like 1

Absolute Stupidity. Looked like he played a big part in their two goals as well then gets sent off for trying to get ball off defender after second goal. Grabbed him from behind around neck and almost body slammed into the floor 2 feet from the ref. 

Idiot

Tranmere lost all their Strikers over the summer and they've brought in the journeyman Payne, Ferrier from Walsall who's goalsoring record last season was quite poor, a Cov youth striker and someone else I've forgotten. Anyway, a lot of new players fighting for the position up front and he really needs to impress the manager to get himself out on that pitch. Doing that is not going to have helped at all and set him back 3 games but I'm hoping he'll get out on the pitch a good amount.  

Players pull at each other like that all the time, the Rochdale defender came sprawling down very easily. Telling that he came on in the second half made a difference and contributed to both goals, but people want to focus on his red card, as if he's the only player to have ever been sent off, I bet the reaction would have been different if O'Hare had have done the same.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Am I the only one who thinks red was harsh?

No. He looked to be pulling the guy away from his teammate like you see up and down the country every weekend. Maybe he used slightly too much force, and the guy certainly made a meal of it. 

I'm not a fan of RHM, he'll never be a PL player imo, but i certainly wouldn't jump on him for this. 

Edited by av1

20 hours ago, Xela said:

I don't think you can get away with doing this

Ptth. Villareport claiming to be ITK again. That clip is probably a computer simulation

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 03/08/2019 at 17:14, useless said:

Got sent off in the 94 minute for violent conduct after coming on at half time. Not a good day for our him, Green or Doyle-Hayes, Trammere, Portsmouth and Cheltenham all lost.

Why would any of them care about Portsmouth?

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Nice! I hope this serves as a catalyst for him - I definitely think there's a player in there. 

He needs to, he is on the verge now where he needs to decide whether he wants to have a respectable career like Weimann at a decent level or if he wants to be the Fonz and doss around these leagues for the rest of his time.

Needs to start putting in regular performances and good numbers. He has talent.

• Like 1

Â