Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

3 hours ago, villan_007 said:

You just know that if he doesn't sign and moves to say Watford he'll become a sensation. The weird world of football curses.

20 years old Jerome sinclair is up to 2 sub appearances so far after his big money move there

in my mind if he leaves for a prem club it'll be another couple of years before he's heard of again

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

20 years old Jerome sinclair is up to 2 sub appearances so far after his big money move there

in my mind if he leaves for a prem club it'll be another couple of years before he's heard of again

I reckon he will give Scotland the Mickley mouse league where I could probably be a sub for some sides there and build his rep up before moving to a premier league side and flopping spectacularly. 

I don't think he has shown anywhere near as much potential as lukewarm Moore or the fonz did and where are both now/end up?

Villa fan my arse

He should be privileged to play for this club not the other way round, Bruce is right sign and you will be involved. Dan Crowley springs to mind (he is currently farmed out on loan and still yet to make his debut) not fussed either way if he stays or goes. His attitude is already questionable. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It is a bit sickening and sums up a treat exactly what is wrong in football.

He has been with us since he was 8 and regardless of the natural ability he had the club have gotten him into a position where since he we 16 he has been in and around our first team squad. Off the back of that he has now been offered the biggest contract the club has ever offered a player of his age even though he is yet to start a game for us.

His agent has a lot to answer for I am sure. At a time RHM should be knuckling down and concentrating on nothing more than forcing his way into the team he is getting ideas above his station. With Kodjia and Ayew away and Gestede having been sold there was a massive opportunity for him over the next few weeks to cement a place in the match day squad and it appears he has sacrificed that in favour of chasing a few more pennies. What a fool.

Agreed, and it's not like the big money move wont be there if he plays well for us and wants to go to a "better club" in a couple of years. 

I say it's his agent giving him poor advice.

Whilst we don't know the in's and out's obviously (who said what, is it his agent?  Is he willingly going along with this? etc etc) - I hope he keeps in mind where our owner wants and plans for us to be soon.

If Xia wants Villa to be in the PL and challenging within 5/6 years, He'd still only be 25.. 

A lot depends on how serious Xia is, and whilst I fully support him at the moment, you do wonder if it's just marketing (sad cynic in me). 

So chasing another 5k/10k might be worth it to him now, but should we end up where we want in 4/5 years, he could end up very much regretting this decision.

I fully support the club.  In fact, compared to former graduates from our academy, I can't see him ending up any better than any of them.

Be careful sonny-jim.

18 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Well, he's already endeared himself to the fans eh. 

Idiot. 

yeah he's really shot himself in the foot here - the fans now expect him to make an impact much much quicker, IF he gets a chance...

Wow this almost beats the usual over reaction.

So he has yet to sign a new deal and everyone baying for blood. The very same people who will be baying for blood and writing him off if he has one poor game or in some cases a poor touch during a 5 min cameo.

Â