The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It's funny how if you say "Tim Sherwood"over and over enough times, it loses all meaning. A lot like his team selections. ;)

If you say it three times in the mirror, your team gets relegated...

• Like 3

I like how the press is starting to defend Sherwood and put pressure on the people around him instead. 
Sherwood's best asset as a manager is that the media loves him, He's the media dream, talks too much and jokes around, he's English and young. So whatever happens the media will be on Villa's back if Sherwood gets fired. Which is what happened at Tottenham too and why Sherwood was so highly rated before he came here. 

Well played Sherwood.

Edited by Chicken Field

I like how the press is starting to defend Sherwood and put pressure on the people around him instead. 
Sherwood's best asset as a manager is that the media loves him, He's the media dream, talks too much and jokes around, he's English and young. So whatever happens the media will be on Villa's back if Sherwood gets fired. Which is what happened at Tottenham too and why Sherwood was so highly rated before he came here. 

Well played Sherwood.

Very much so.

"They will be singing my name again in 3 weeks" 

Yes We will Tim, the song is called  'we want Sherwood out' 

That will follow from a chorus of "Sherwood, you're a word removed"

Once again, no need.  Pathetic.

• Like 1

I'm really confused about who in this thread is actually Tim Sherwood, as they're all talking about Tim Sherwood and Tim Sherwood talks about Tim Sherwood.

Crap, am I Tim Sherwood?

I was having a quick browse through this thread and actually read that last post as "Tim Sherwood, am I crap?" Which, followed by all of the other stuff about him referring to himself, actually made me think he was questioning his own ability. But, then I got back to reality when I read what he said today about how he will turn it around and the fans will be singing his name again in 3 weeks :D

Â