Sherwood is a prick

Sherwood is a liar

Sherwood isn't a manager

Sherwood is a word removed

Sherwood is a knob

Sherwood is a dickhead

Sherwood controls the media

Sherwood kills babies

Have I got the hang of this thread now, am I in with the in crowd now??????? :ph34r:

Yeah we just plain hate Sherwood. That's the reason. It's got nothing to do with his ability as manager. He's actually a brilliant manager, as you can see by looking at our results, watch our matches and see the league table. 

I don't believe this thread is an embarrassment, Sherwood's results with this team are much much closer to being an embarressment, especially with his pre-season comments, which he had to withdraw.

We will see if its all bullshit anyway. How the team present themselves and play against Chelsea will tell us alot. If its a half arsed display, I think it will be proof he has lost the players, an the comments about not wanting half of them will be correct.

Well, he will be managing the team tomorrow so I will be supporting him. 

He won't be managing them at all. 

that's the problem.

Right then folks fighting talk from tim he takes the reaponsibility i guess then we will see the team we wont tomoro

Guzan

Hutton  richards  okore amavi

Gana sanchez

Gil               veretout           grealish

Gestede

If you act like a bellend then people will call you one. Sherwood is a bellend. At first, it was endearing because 'he was our bellend'

But now I'm totally fed up of it. I was never one to insult managers either. Totally disagreed with a shit Lambert had thrown at him.

But Sherwood is such a monumental knob that he deserves everything thrown at him.

Lol

Yeah lol, spending 110 million just to scrape mid table :D :D 

Not the manager's fault :D:D

110 million? Sherwood hasnt even spent half that

If you act like a bellend then people will call you one. Sherwood is a bellend. At first, it was endearing because 'he was our bellend'

But now I'm totally fed up of it. I was never one to insult managers either. Totally disagreed with a shit Lambert had thrown at him.

But Sherwood is such a monumental knob that he deserves everything thrown at him.

Lol

Yeah lol, spending 110 million just to scrape mid table :D :D 

Not the manager's fault :D:D

110 million? Sherwood hasnt even spent half that

The poster in question said Sherwood needed AT LEAST 110 million to scrape mid table. If he's going to reply 'lol' I'll remind him of his utterly ridiculous claim. 

This will be an absolute disaster. 

How right you were son.

Is this that famous point scoring that you really hate on Villatalk?

How in gods name is that point scoring? :D

its quoting an old post and AGREEING with it!

Edited by StefanAVFC

Nothing would make me happier for him to prove people wrong and turn out to be a great manager and turn things around. Sadly I can't see it happening.

Agreed. I'd happily admit I was wrong. All I want is for Villa to start playing decent football again consistently. 

• Like 2

If we start winning games or at least playing with some conviction we can forgive Sherwood a lot. The trouble is most of us doubt we will regardless of what Chris Sutton thinks.

• Like 1

If we start winning games or at least playing with some conviction we can forgive Sherwood a lot. The trouble is most of us doubt we will regardless of what Chris Sutton thinks.

Literally couldn't give any **** about Chris Sutton's opinion.

I heard him do commentary on Malmo vs Celtic game, he is a very bitter man

• Like 2

From now until tomorrow evening, I'll be getting behind him and the team.

Not because I like him or think he's a good manager, but because it's match day tomorrow and God knows we could do with a break from the shit. I hope the squad feel the same.

It'll get worse after we get hammered tomorrow. I can't see him pulling it round, he clearly has balls going by his presser but we've been waiting for some of that sort of spirit to come out on the pitch and they've gone the other way, playing cautious neutered football and then just evaporated. I'd love him to do it, as omariqy said above, but again I just cannot see it happening.

4 points is really very scary indeed, if we get to 4 points from 12 games played you'd think we had one foot in the Championship already and his position must be untenable there surely?

On 4 February 2015 at 19:32:35,  KHV said:
  On 4 February 2015 at 19:11:31, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The club will NEVER do well with this idiot in charge. He always seems to pull a result out of the bag then we have to put up with another 12 weeks of utter shite. Im sick and tired of this drained mumbling washed up excuse of a man attempting to be in charge of our football club. He has broken every crap record in the clubs history book and yet is somehow allowed to continue week in week making a complete shambles of everything and churning out some of the worst drivel I have ever heard in press conferences. He is pathetic, he needs to go, he should have gone after the Bradford embarrassment. This is probably the worst Villa team I have ever seen play, and that includes the team that was last relegated in the mid 80's.

Love the way people come on here and take the moral high ground regards the abuse our current manager is getting and in the same time were one of the worst against our previous manager?

Â