The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Him being a bellend doesn't have to do with being a Villa though.

He'd be a bellend at whichever club he's at. I don't have to like him because he's our 'manager' (which he's conned Fox into thinking he is)

If you act like a bellend then people will call you one. Sherwood is a bellend. At first, it was endearing because 'he was our bellend'

But now I'm totally fed up of it. I was never one to insult managers either. Totally disagreed with a shit Lambert had thrown at him.

But Sherwood is such a monumental knob that he deserves everything thrown at him.

Lol

If you act like a bellend then people will call you one. Sherwood is a bellend. At first, it was endearing because 'he was our bellend'

But now I'm totally fed up of it. I was never one to insult managers either. Totally disagreed with a shit Lambert had thrown at him.

But Sherwood is such a monumental knob that he deserves everything thrown at him.

Lol

Yeah lol, spending 110 million just to scrape mid table :D :D 

Not the manager's fault :D:D

Edited by StefanAVFC

I've read through a lot of this thread and I haven't seen this horrific personal abuse that Tim Sherwood is getting. In fact I've witnessed considerably worse abuse working in an ordinary job dealing with the public everyday.

People think, he's a bad football manager, yes, and even a bit of a tit in his interviews. But personally I think that's fair comment.

It isn't "horrific personal abuse" (where are you quoting that from?!), it's just people being unnecessarily childish.  Bad football manager is fair comment, an opinion, the rest is unwarranted.  Oh, and where are you seeing it?  Just look back one page (that's page 722) to view such cracking comments as:

"Sherwood, you're a word removed"

"Can't wait for the day this utter tit is out the door"

"Sooner we're rid of this clown the better".

Just one page, as a brief example.  Football fans are great though, really.

Had we just lost a football match?

I find it fairly amusing (FWIW, I'm in favour of getting rid of Sherwood after his tactics quotes) that on articles with absolutely zero quotes, the media is taken as gospel and correct (r.e: transfers, Sherwood never claiming responsibility etc.) but then Sherwood is directly quoted on the BBC Sport taking responsibility and people say he's a bellend.

I get the frustration, but football fans are **** shit, aren't they?  It's a game.  Sherwood is trying his best as are the players. Why the need for insults or abuse?

One thing to be stating your opinion of him not being good enough, quite another to be referring to him as a "clown" or "word removed" or whatever.

It's embarrassing.

There have been numerous quotes from Sherwood saying he takes responsibility that have been followed by him doing the exact opposite.

As for the stuff about transfers, someone has been leaking it to the press and it doesn't really make sense for it to be the club. So if not Sherwood or those linked to him who do you propose it is?

There was also that quote from Gary Rowett saying he was given the Villa line up before the blues derby, I doubt that would be Sherwood, is there a possibilty that there is someone within the camp trying to unsettle and undermine the manager?? Maybe a player/s with an axe to grind, it wouldn't be the first time in recent years that certain players have caused problems behind the scenes (not saying that's the case but could be a possibility) and a character like Sherwood can be devisive as he seems to be amongst supporters. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think the camp may be divided. Just a thought....

Given that Sherwood claimed we deliberately played crap tactics in the first half vs SHA, it wouldn't surprise me if the team sheet leak did come from him.

As for the press leaks, Sherwood had a history of doing it at Spurs.

Where's the quote of Sherwood saying "we deliberately played badly"?

Why would I have that quote?

That's not what I said he said.

He's talking about himself in third person again :wacko:

Link

Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood has been fronting up to the media after rumours emerged that he could lose his job should Villa lose to Chelsea on Saturday.

The Englishman is in defiant mood: "Once I get through this period everyone will benefit. Aston Villa will and Tim Sherwood will," he said.

"I'm a football manager and am responsible for results. That's what I'm paid for. I'll stand up to this."

What a **** bellend.

He doesn't make things easy for himself, being so absurdly dislikable.

??? nothing wrong with what he has said there, are you just chucking insults at him because it's the popular thing to do at the moment?

Said last week that there is over 700 pages in this thread and the first 4/5 read pretty much the same as the last 4/5 

Says it all really!

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

I really couldn't give a shite for the personality of our manager - whoever it is.  Even less for what they say to the media - that's all just talk.

What I do care about is firstly results, and secondly how we play.

Right now I'd take the most boring, park the bus, attritional 1-0 wins.  If we ever again get to mid-table safety I'd start to hope for a bit more. If Tim manages that - fine by me, whatever has gone on so far.  If not - time to do one.  I think he should have already gone.  He hasn't, so lets pray we get something from Chelsea.

bIxM0SQ.jpg

Childish  and embarrassing post 

Not half as embarrassing as trying to take the moral high ground when it comes to pissed off football fans giving a football manager flak after all the previous losers we have had to put up with we deserve a bit of slack

Tim was raving about being the best thing since sliced bread last season harping on about how we would never be in this position again maybe you should be telling him how "embarrassing" it is coming out with such crap he does himself no favours

He even said this afternoon that he has no excuses and he will not be blaming anyone else (even though he has countless times already) so judged on how gash we have been this season so far he can expect a bit of banter

Plus I'm sure he's really offended by the posts on here and i bet he wipes away the tears with the £50 notes he gets from stealing a living masquerading as a football manager

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Sherwood is a bell end

Sherwood is a prick

Sherwood is a liar

Sherwood isn't a manager

Sherwood is a word removed

Sherwood is a knob

Sherwood is a dickhead

Sherwood controls the media

Sherwood kills babies

Have I got the hang of this thread now, am I in with the in crowd now??????? :ph34r:

Won't someone think of the children?! *faints

• Like 1

Sherwood is a bell end

Sherwood is a prick

Sherwood is a liar

Sherwood isn't a manager

Sherwood is a word removed

Sherwood is a knob

Sherwood is a dickhead

Sherwood controls the media

Sherwood kills babies

Have I got the hang of this thread now, am I in with the in crowd now??????? [emoji185]

That's two questions and seven question marks. I am confused.

Â