The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Not fit enough.

Thats the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. 

Well we guessed that he would probably start blaming the players, but doesn't the fitness levels of the players fall under the umbrella of Manager/coach? 

The guy is a tool. 

"I am very disappointed, we needed to win the game at home to a team that we could have leapfrogged.

"We failed to capitalise and it was not good enough. I think a draw would have been a fair result, both teams were average.

"The situation is getting worse, it is alright saying ifs, buts and maybes, but we are not picking up the wins and that is why we are down near the bottom of the league.

"We are all in this together but as the manager I take all the responsibility.

"I will use the international break to get my players fitter because they are not fit enough yet to play the way I want them to play. For some of them it will be like a mini pre-season."

We're all in this together? **** hell.

"We are all in this together but as the manager I take all the responsibility

He really is a moron.  Contradicts himself any chance he gets 

apparently in his interview with WM he said we haven't got enough creativity, any mavericks who can take the game to the opposition.

well we have, but you kept them on the bench so we could play 5 defenders and 3 defensive minded midfielders

Thankfully we have a maverick manager, who insists on doing things his own way regardless of reason, logic our common sense.

and the actual excuse was "not fit enough to play the way i want them to play"

i'll ask the same question that i asked last week, how exactly does sherwood want us to play? we have absolutely no shape, style, mentality, you name it we havent got it, same as lambert, we make it up every week

• Like 1

He isn't going anywhere. He is Fox's man. It doesn't look good for Fox if admits that he made a monumental cock up with one of his first big decisions.

Well he needs to hold his hands up and say he's made a mistake, otherwise he will condemn us to relegation. Any smart businessman admits to his mistakes and tries to correct them in the future.

I would argue that Lambert was taking us down, virtually everyone would agree with that. Fox brought Sherwood in and he kept us up, so not a cock up for me, but a success.

And I think Fox will sack Sherwood before Christmas. Fox, in my opinion, is a hard nosed business man and he will have no problem about sacking him without worrying about what people might think.

Not fit enough.

Thats the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. 

It's barely even worth dismissing. If they aren't fit enough to play the way he wants to, then play some other way that they are fit enough for. It's just clutching at straws. As I said before, he knows he's done now. He's not stupid - well, not that stupid anyway - he knows we won't get (m)any points from the next 4. He's just waiting for the payoff at this point. 

Â