The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

When he wins us the FA Cup, he's going to be an instant godlike genius.  Anybody thinking that Lambert was our best manager in a generation must have drowned in their own man yoghurt by now.

• Like 2

If he wins us the FA cup I will sell my house and car and donate all proceeding to Tim Sherwoods bank account to make sure he has a fantastic summer holiday whilst I wait on the streets of Aston for next season to start. 

quoted for posterity

If he wins us the FA cup I will sell my house and car and donate all proceeding to Tim Sherwoods bank account to make sure he has a fantastic summer holiday whilst I wait on the streets of Aston for next season to start. 

7drHiqr.gif

If he wins the last 3 games, he might just become my favorite person on this planet tbh

yep, if he wins the last 3 games, or even just the last one, he'll be the greatest Villain i've ever seen. 

I don't think we will win the cup, we are Aston Villa, good things just don't happen anymore. Expect the ref to make up the numbers as plucky Aston Villa lose to 12 men.

If the referee is Phil ***kin Dowd, we don't stand a chance...

Fat c*** cost us the last final because he didn't have the bottle to send off Vidic for a red card offense...

Hope he gets dengue fever...

• Like 3

The ref we have got is that one that gave the two penalties against Man City - the one where Bannan was sliding on the floor and the ball hit his arm as he slid. Hopefully won't be a 'Phil Dowder' for the final.

I don't think we will win the cup, we are Aston Villa, good things just don't happen anymore. Expect the ref to make up the numbers as plucky Aston Villa lose to 12 men.

Fat c*** cost us the last final because he didn't have the bottle to send off Vidic for a red card offense...

I said in another thread but Andre Marriner (who used to work at our place) said that Dowd (+family) are all big Villa fans. He also said that 9 of the referee's in the professional leagues are Villa fans too.

I find that hard to believe to be true, but Marriner is certainly a Villa fan.

I said in another thread but Andre Marriner (who used to work at our place) said that Dowd (+family) are all big Villa fans. He also said that 9 of the referee's in the professional leagues are Villa fans too.

That's why marriner cannot referee a non freindly game involving villa I believe due to him publicly stating he's a villa fan. dont believe dowd is a villa fan! Edited by nazvfc

That's why marriner cannot referee a non freindly game involving villa I believe due to him publicly stating he's a villa fan. dont believe dowd is a villa fan!
He was sat in front of me at the Semi Final. Went absolutely nuts when we scored. Great to see.

Sure I read somewhere that Dowd is a Bluenose.

Anyway back on topic I was massively against Sherwood when he was appointed but he has won me round thus far at least.

Next season was thinking if we keep Vlaar maybe a 5-3-2 could work

new gk

Okore Vlaar Clark

Bacuna                             new left wing back

Westwood Delph Cleverley

Grealish

Benteke

That's why marriner cannot referee a non freindly game involving villa I believe due to him publicly stating he's a villa fan. dont believe dowd is a villa fan!
He was sat in front of me at the Semi Final. Went absolutely nuts when we scored. Great to see.

Sure I read somewhere that Dowd is a Bluenose.

Anyway back on topic I was massively against Sherwood when he was appointed but he has won me round thus far at least.

I don't see how that works, him not Reffing us.

First, they could lie or keep quiet about who they support.

Second, they could easily influence our season by their actions in other games !

Surely they should either be trusted or not be in the job ?

Â