The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Did Sherwood manage spurs for any European games? I ask because since the EL winner gets a CL place, I'd like us to take it very seriously if we qualify since it's our best chance at an unexpected springboard

Edited by P3te

Did Sherwood manage spurs for any European games? I ask because since the EL winner gets a CL place, I'd like us to take it very seriously if we qualify since it's our best chance at an unexpected springboard

Does it really make much difference if he did and I don't think he did actually.

Yeah he was there for their Europa campaign, remember them getting stuffed by Benfica and kicking off with their manager when he was taunting him

Does it really make much difference if he did and I don't think he did actually.

Was more wondering how seriously he took the competition (weakened or full strength lineups for example). If we're in the EL we've got to treat it very seriously imo

30 next season Milner, lets look to the future.

To be honest, that's a reason why I thought we might have a slim, outside chance of getting him. He'll probably go to Liverpool, Spurs or even a Top 4 team, but does he want to be a rotation option when he's nearing the end of his career? I know we'd be well, well down his list of options, but there could be a slim chance that he'd like to get back to playing 90 minutes a week in a team where he's valued as one of the first names on the team sheet.

/dreamland

Sako will be 28 next season. 

I Would rather roll with a tee total Milner at 30 in the top flight than an unknown/unproven 28 year old Sako. 

What Milner would do off the field for the young lads needing guidance will be worth his wages alone, and thats without even kicking a football!

Edited by Kingman

To be honest, that's a reason why I thought we might have a slim, outside chance of getting him. He'll probably go to Liverpool, Spurs or even a Top 4 team, but does he want to be a rotation option when he's nearing the end of his career? I know we'd be well, well down his list of options, but there could be a slim chance that he'd like to get back to playing 90 minutes a week in a team where he's valued as one of the first names on the team sheet.

/dreamland

I Would rather roll with a tee total Milner at 30 in the top flight than an unknown/unproven 28 year old Sako. 

What Milner would do off the field for the young lads needing guidance will be worth his wages alone, and thats without even kicking a football!

like leave at the very 1st opportunity of a big contract?

Edited by Zatman

You mean the very first opportunity to win the league and play in the Champions League? You begrudge him his medals? Or wanting to win them to begin with?

• Like 4

/dreamland

I would never begrudge any human being from bettering themselves in any walk of life, Be it butcher, baker or candle stick maker. 

You shouldn't be going to work to make friends or be liked by random folk, you go there to be professional, do a job and make as much money as possible for you and you're family! 

If you wanna be liked by random folk, join twitter or mong book!

Please Tim, bring Jimmy home. ;)

Want

Grealish----Delph---Cleverley---Millner

Wouldn't be bothered by Milner any more. Never go back. I would rather sign Sinclair and Cleverley on permanents and then look for someone younger.

I'm really excited to see what Tim can do in the market. If there was any genuine praise for Lambert, it was that he seemed to know his moves in the transfer windows. The rumours so far have been Bamford from Chelsea on loan and Sako from Wolves.    

Allegedly Sako is demanding 50k a week from his next club with a fat signing on fee,

Although a good squad addition would it be lessons learnt?.. He's 28 next season and is non the greater than Nzog imo! 

/dreamland

I would never begrudge any human being from bettering themselves in any walk of life, Be it butcher, baker or candle stick maker. 

You shouldn't be going to work to make friends or be liked by random folk, you go there to be professional, do a job and make as much money as possible for you and you're family! 

If you wanna be liked by random folk, join twitter or mong book!

True but Delph didn't and thats why I have bags more respect for him than I do Milner. Delph seems like a really top guy.

Â