The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Maybe he'll do the thing Lambert didn't manage and finally relegate us. At least then it will be more difficult to follow the games for me and that's a good thing. Sick and tired of Villa. This isn't healthy for anyone.

I don't see that his decision making during games is going to get any better. If you can't see the need to shore up the midfield at 0-2 up against a team like Leicester after an entire career in football. Your not going to suddenly learn that sort of thinking in the next couple of weeks.

The most bizarre subs I've ever seen. I'm not in the 'Sherwood Out' camp. And I don't think this camp should exist at this point. But I am very miffed.

Baggies is a must win. Both for points and for morale before playing the scum.

Edited by vivahate

He made a right mess of the substitutions today. At two up he was right to take Gil off as they were ripping us to pieces down their left. However at two up you bring a more defensive player on not Ayew who looks totally out his depth and nowhere near up to the pace of the Prem. He should have bought Hutton on for Gil and pushed Bacuna into wide midfield or bought Gestede on for Gil and put Gabby out wide as at least he will put a shift in and can track back. The last player I would have bought on was Ayew.

Sherwood has also got it wrong playing Bacuna at right back. Defensively he is a liability and Hutton is a much better defender.

I am all for attacking football but there is a time and a place and at two nil with 25 minutes to go you have to see out the game and with three subs up your sleeve Sherwood had the options to help us do that and he failed. However he wasn't helped by his players today who totally crumbled.

I am sure Sherwood knew there was plenty of work to do here still. Bringing in new players was hard but blending them into a team and instilling some back bone into them is going to be just as tough a task.If he, or we, didn't know that then after today we most definitely do.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

Three games running, he has been foxed by the opposite manager at half time. He doesn't react quick enough to handle the dangers, cost us big time today. It should have been three points.

P.S. Once he works it out, we will be just fine. Great 71 minutes against a transformed team.

Edited by villianusa
Edit

Â