The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Kept us up last season on motivation, luck and new manager bounce.

We've been shit so far this year.

A flukey win against Bournemouth and a point against the worst team in the league don't overshadow that.

• Like 2

Taking of Gil a huge mistake could not even hold a ball in midfield in second half and defence under so much pressure and returning with Bacuna at Rb another mistake.I thought Wilkins was suppose to help him out out coached to easy.

• Like 1

Only Villa could take 2 beautiful goals and bury them deep amongst a pile of shit.

Instead of talking about Jack's first goal and Gil's amazing finish we're going to be talking about the naivety of our manager showing through again.

such a **** shame.

If Sherwood is the answer, what is the question? It's certainly not "who is capable of saving us from a 5th successive relegation battle?".

**** everything about this club other than the colours, the stadium, and the fans. It's a sinking ship.

Edited by Davkaus

Taking of Gil a huge mistake could not even hold a ball in midfield in second half and defence under so much pressure and returning with Bacuna at Rb another mistake.I thought Wilkins was suppose to help him out out coached to easy.

At the very least you take him off for Veretout.

Taking off an attacking midfielder for a Forward when you are 2-0 up?

They continue to run us ragged and push forward so you...take off a forward for.....another forward?

**** clown.

• Like 3

And PLEASE can people not come on and call this an overreaction, or say that we are doing this because we didn't want Sherwood at the beginning. The fact is he has cost us 4-6 points this season, if that keeps happening over the course of the season we are going to be in a lot of trouble.

How long can this keep going on for? Manager after manager and they all end up the same way. Both Lambert and Tim have bought whole new teams and failed. Players like Amavi are supposed to be top, top young players and we're making them look like shit.

Edited by Daniel

At the very least you take him off for Veretout.

Taking off an attacking midfielder for a Forward when you are 2-0 up?

They continue to run us ragged and push forward so you...take off a forward for.....another forward?

**** clown.

Midfield was overrun at that point, we needed a body in there - and then when Bacuna was losing his head we could replace him and THEN we could look at changing it up front. Would you agree?

He had it right for the majority of the match, but his subs were so off. Bacuna was struggling for a while and yet Hutton was the last sub. I understood taking off Gil because at 2-0, you should be protecting the lead, but subbing on a striker for Gil?! Veretout was the perfect option. 

I'm not going to make longer term judgements like some but I have to say that defeat was firmly at Sherwood door. Sanchez and Westwood got destroyed all second half, he's got the ideal player in Veretout sat next to him and he does nothing.

Was so obvious even a three year old could have seen.

It was rabbit in the headlights stuff.

Â