The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

This goes deeper than Sherwood - he may be a bit clueless but this club is absolutely rotten to the core. I think it'll take relegation, new owners, new manager and new players and many seasons of struggling in the Championship/lower half of the Premier League before things ever look good again.

I never wanted him here. I was adamant it was a horrendous appointment.

he motivated a shit team and we survived just. Many shit managers have done this.

his real test was always gonna be this season after a clean slate.

hes failing miserably. He completely hung our team out to dry today and they should be screaming at him in the dressing room.

hes a youth coach pretending to be a manager. He's talked himself into one of the best jobs in football and has no skills to back it up.

its no higher than 17th for us this season

• Like 4

Same old same old, did it constantly last season and still hasnt learned, he has no clue how to react to a tactical change from our opponents and this is made even more obvious by his terrible subs nearly every game.  He aint learning from his mistakes and I'll give him til half way through the season to see if he can add basic tactics to his management style but I dont hold out much hope.

Poor decisions today. We keep starting games well and teams have to adjust to us, which is a great sign. But then we don't seem to adjust to those changes. Bacuna is not good enough. Also time for Veretout to get a chance over Westwood.

Hang on, we are on top for most of the game, lose it because of the manager, and the first thing you worry about is dropping Westwood?

• Like 2

Poor decisions today. We keep starting games well and teams have to adjust to us, which is a great sign. But then we don't seem to adjust to those changes. Bacuna is not good enough. Also time for Veretout to get a chance over Westwood.

Hang on, we are on top for most of the game, lose it because of the manager, and the first thing you worry about is dropping Westwood?

yes, i worry about decisions the manager makes in the managers thread. That ok?

Blames the players.

We lost control when they scored their first goal. Unfortunately, we couldn't wrestle the momentum back from them. We kept giving the ball back to them. The game should have been finished with 30 minutes left because we were 2-0 up. It was individual errors - we aim to stop that. On reflection them goals from Leicester, they didn't have to work hard for them. We got nothing from the game so I'm bitterly disappointed. They played well for an hour and we were unable to wrestle the game back.

Tim Sherwood on Sky Sports

Aston Villa manager

All on him.

Well after hearing that interview we have now learnt the integrity of the man if we didn't know already.

completely hung his team out to dry saying it was individual errors that cost us.

then he goes on to say the game was won at 2-0?

well that explain your reckless subs you **** knobhead.

the games never won. Particularly when they have been schooling us since half time.

our manager really really concerns me

• Like 1

What the hell was he doing bringing putting Ayew on when we were 2-0 up?! When Mahrez came more central, we needed another body in midfield. Westwood and Sanchez got totally over run and that's why we lost. Should have  brought Hutton on earlier and pushed Bacuna into midfield or brought on Veretout. We could all see it, and Sherwood is really starting to worry me. Whether it's naivety or stupidity, only time will tell.

Blames the players.

We lost control when they scored their first goal. Unfortunately, we couldn't wrestle the momentum back from them. We kept giving the ball back to them. The game should have been finished with 30 minutes left because we were 2-0 up. It was individual errors - we aim to stop that. On reflection them goals from Leicester, they didn't have to work hard for them. We got nothing from the game so I'm bitterly disappointed. They played well for an hour and we were unable to wrestle the game back.

Tim Sherwood on Sky Sports

Aston Villa manager

All on him.

If I was Tom Fox I'd call him in and tear him a new one, just for that interview

those are poor comments from Sherwood. He is actually right when he talks about individual errors and giving the ball away - yet again our players panicked and made unforced errors constantly. But he did nothing to help and excacerbated the problem with his substitutions, and needs to take responsibility for that.

• Like 1

Â