The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It was so obvious that Bacuna should have been subbed sooner

We were being beaten to every 50/50 in the middle of the park in the second period another midfielder was needed

We were already 2 - 0 up ffs bring on Clark Hutton and Veretout or something not Ayew

Worst managerial performance I've seen in a long time. Just when I think things can't get worse we somehow manage to pull a shocking performance out of the bag. His striker signings have been terrible and to spend £7m on a CM that he doesn't play is also highly questionable.

He will never be a successful PL manager.

Too arrogant, cocky and naive.

yet his opinion seems to matter when he's bigging up westwood ;).

Point scoring after a Villa loss when emotions run high.

Well done you.

He will never be a successful PL manager.

Too arrogant, cocky and naive.

yet his opinion seems to matter when he's bigging up westwood ;).

Here, have a point. 

No excuses, he's **** shite at his job, he doesn't make good decisions at all and he absolutely, 100%, cannot adapt to the opposition during play.

But they will stick with him, got to hope he learns and damn fast too.

I wonder if he will admit he buggered it up?  The first half was so promising, and then he just took away almost everything that was going well with the team and ignored the major problem down our right.

He's bloody lucky Gil didn't try to force a move in the summer as well after the way he got treated last season.

He's bloody lucky Gil didn't try to force a move in the summer as well after the way he got treated last season.

Yep. Why play N'Zogbia in the run in if you're just going to freeze him out now.

Just shit.

• Like 1

That said I thought we were very good for 70mins

The correct decisions we would have won the game, they were frustrated. The first sub left us with no protection and we blew it - the second sub just made things worse and the third - which was correct - was too late.

He's good at lots of things. 

He's abysmal at substitutions and changing things during a game.

He needs to get better at it.

Football is like driving - it's great that he can corner and overtake, but he's putting dents in the car every time he tries to park it.

He's lucky, at the moment, people are focusing on Leicester and not noticing that it was Sherwood who changed the game.

• Like 2

No answer to Leicesters hustling and physical play once they went 2 down

i did more than Sinclair today and Sanchez will presumably at some point finish his orange and come out for the second half

but instead he takes off Gil and Gabby

cost us 3 points there Tim and 3 points against a team that ultimately will be our rivals in the relegation battle 

Tim has shown me nothing to prove to me he can come good here. How many time can we keep calling for a manager to be sacked? How many managers do we have to go through before we can find one that isn't stupid as ****? Also what does Ray Wilkins offer? Isn't he supposed to be a respected coach? Does he not tell Tim he's **** it all up?

Lost us 3 points today with awful awful substitutions, putting on 2 statue strikers on when we are under pressure is just idiocracy.  

Poor substitutions against Sunderland also cost us 2 more points and the worst of the lot the Palace game he lost us the game. that's three games on the bounce. 

P.S notice how well we played attackingly in the first half and that there were NON of his signings up front (Sinclair was bought by Lambert). And as soon as he tried to put "his" players on we became shit. SOOOO much money wasted this summer. I wan't a knew manager. Don't care who, only criteria, he must be able to make subs. 

well on positive side, we played some nice football at times today with Gil, Amavi and Grealish combining well. Put Hutton in to solidify the defence and have Gueye back for Westwood/Sanchez and we be better off. When Leicester got 1 they were always going to win. Ive supported Villa long enough to know that :( ;) 

well on positive side, we played some nice football at times today with Gil, Amavi and Grealish combining well. Put Hutton in to solidify the defence and have Gueye back for Westwood/Sanchez and we be better off. When Leicester got 1 they were always going to win. Ive supported Villa long enough to know that :( ;) 

We can play all the nice football we like, but if the manager is going to **** up, we haven't got a chance.

Â