Next 6 League Games

daggy_333

more chance of a villa fan smashing Remy LaCroix and Stoya in a threesome whilst winning £1m slot machine in vegas at the same time as having Snoop Dogg roll you a joint and sharing it with Obama

Sounds like a boring Tuesday.

I would, but i wont have too.

Ditto

Wow. £2k going to Acorns if we win the next 6 games. It's not particularly likely but you guys are very generous.

I read it as 6 games won in the remainder of the season.

Still not a huge chance, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Very generous

Jesus Christ, this is god awful.

Gabby the seasons worst performer starting, Tekkers on the bench, Hull 11 men behind the ball.....win or lose today Lambo has to go, awful isn't a negative enough word to describe us and him.....we'll be lucky to get 6 points from these 6 games.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

Hull City {A} 2-0

Stoke City {H} ? 0-2

Newcastle United {A} ? 3-0

West Bromwich Albion {H} ? 0-2

Sunderland {A} ? 2-0

Swansea City {H} ? 2-0

Cannot see us scoring and think we are well and truly *****!

Edited by MikeMcKenna

We've got no hope in hell against stoke or Newcastle. Absolutely not a chance. So it's all down to derby day against WBA, by which point we'll probably be playing to avoid hitting the bottom of the table as much as getting out the relegation spots.

Our away form has gone to pot. 5 straight away defeats now with obviously no goals scored. That has been our saving grace in recent seasons, our away form being a little better than the teams that have gone down. Even now we've still amusingly won as many away games this season as Man. United.

We need to get that up and running again quickly as we haven't got a hope in hell of getting 4 wins just from home games.

I would, but i wont have too.

Ditto

Wow. £2k going to Acorns if we win the next 6 games. It's not particularly likely but you guys are very generous.

I read it as 6 games won in the remainder of the season.

Still not a huge chance, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Very generous

I didnt mean 6 in the remainder of the season but even that would be a safe bet, we wont win another 3 let alone 6. 18 points a real possibility  :D  I'm still laughing at that one.

6 at most, perhaps 4 being realistic. 

We did so well with our last run of 'winnable' games didn't we?

I'd say 3 draws, we are that bad. Horrendous...will have to play Scum and Dog Heads next season the way we are going

Well, one of the draws I forecast went down the shitter. Just like the team really.

We go from glorious defeat against Chelsea to embarrassingly spineless defeat at Hull. The parachute payment for dropping a division will have to replace a few thousand more fans next season who will be spending their money elsewhere.

Like a drug user I am going to wean myself off the villa for a bit. Try and not get so distraught like I did yesterday. 

Good job I love cricket. 

Warwickshire la la la

Warwickshire la la la

£100 a season ticket too.

Lambert saying we'll play ugly from now on - which I think means direct to Benteke - well fine, do that for the next five games and remember that 'passing' thingymabob sometimes and by complete and utter accident we may have found a style that'll get us results. With this in mind - I predict we'll get 5 points from next 5 games, which will keep us vying with wba, qpr and sunderland for that last relegation spot.

Lambert saying we'll play ugly from now on - which I think means direct to Benteke - well fine, do that for the next five games and remember that 'passing' thingymabob sometimes and by complete and utter accident we may have found a style that'll get us results. With this in mind - I predict we'll get 5 points from next 5 games, which will keep us vying with wba, qpr and sunderland for that last relegation spot.

Lambert says we'll play 'ugly' for the next five games? Maybe he means Gabby.

Lambert saying we'll play ugly from now on - which I think means direct to Benteke.

If that happens it'll show what a clueless buffoon of a manager he is. He changes style mid-season to try to keep possession and pass the ball better and then suddenly abandons it to play hoofbal when it has turned out to be a disaster. He simply can't get this team to function.

Lambert saying we'll play ugly from now on - which I think means direct to Benteke.

If that happens it'll show what a clueless buffoon of a manager he is. He changes style mid-season to try to keep possession and pass the ball better and then suddenly abandons it to play hoofbal when it has turned out to be a disaster. He simply can't get this team to function.

To be fair to him, isn't reverting to a style of play that, whilst not amazing, was at least picking up enough points to see us safe, better than persisting with a style that clearly isn't working?

Â