Next 6 League Games

daggy_333

I honestly think 18 is a real possibility.

Why don't you go along to your local bookmaker's and see what odds they'll offer you on this 'real possibility'? I reckon it'll be around 1000-1. No team has won 6 in a row this season, and the closest Chelsea have got is 4 in a row. 

You should put £50 on it. 

• Like 1

£50 on it? Why on earth would I do that?!

Because you think it's a real possibility? IMO there's a 0% chance that we'll win 6 games in a row. You might get better than 1000/1 in the bookies.

The grasp of English in this thread is frightening.

No, I don't think I'll put £50 on it because I don't think it has much of a chance of happening.

£50 on it? Why on earth would I do that?!

Because you think it's a real possibility? IMO there's a 0% chance that we'll win 6 games in a row. You might get better than 1000/1 in the bookies. 

You need a better grasp of statistics.

I actually think that we've done well in the transfer window and, with Gil and Sinclair, we could be a very different proposition. Okore's goal against Chelsea was huge IMO and will certainly give us more confidence than in the barren run.

I expect all these teams to try and take the game to us on the assumption that we're a soft touch, but the reality is (prior to the Arsenal game) that we had the 5th best defence in the league. It's our toothless attack that's given us the worst GD in the PL.

With genuine wide options now available, we should be able to create enough chances to take a good amount of points in the next few games.

I'm going to say 11 points. 

Hull City {A} draw

Stoke City {H} draw

Newcastle United {A} loss

West Bromwich Albion {H} win

Sunderland {A} loss

Swansea City {H} 0-1 draw

So expecting 6 points but we should be getting 9-12 points.

That's about right, 6/7 points should be possible, and is probably the minimum we would need.

Edited by AntrimBlack

The depressing thing about this topic is how low peoples expectations are we should easily be looking at 11 points from these games

but the fans apathy is so low they fear the worst. We all knew we were crap in Div 3 but we still had hope and desire, todays mentality is to accept

the level and wade in it.

Don't think we are doing that, we are being realistic based on actual performances.

• Like 1

The next 6 league games will define our season and whether or not we stay in the league.

Hull City {A}

Stoke City {H}

Newcastle United {A}

West Bromwich Albion {H}

Sunderland {A}

Swansea City {H}

How many points do you think we will pick up?

3 points

Â