Next 6 League Games

daggy_333

Yeah we need to be hitting 30 points by the end of that run. At least then it becomes a bit clearer, win QPR and Burnley and we stay up or get 4 points and scrape a draw or two from other games.

36 points will probably be enough looking at the other teams runs from now to the end of the season I think.

• Like 1

I honestly think 18 is a real possibility.

it's not.

Well it's a pretty subjective term anyway so it can be both a real possibility to me and not to you, but be the same amount of likelihood. Therefore I'm afraid you can't really disagree.

Well you can disagree that 18 is a real possibility actually.

Arghhh no you can't. Have you even read what I put?

It's like me saying 'that statue is big' and you saying 'no it's not'

They're none absolute subjective terms. Unless it's obviously factually incorrect you can't disagree. Unless you're just being argumentative for the sake of it.

just as a random point.......I don't think todays game will have any bearing on the rest of the seasons results.

The fight for our lives starts now....They either rise to the challenge or wilt

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

18 points would probably mean going on our best run in about 30 years so it's pretty optimistic to say the least. I think we'll get between 5-7 points, realistically, going with how things have gone this season.

Depends which 'us' play

The way we were set up and played last week I could see a maximum of a couple against hull and stoke, and maybe a win against the baggies, so 5.

The way we were set up and played today....but a more definite 451 when away, with two men ...including Westwood...shielding, I could see us winning two and drawing one of the away games and winning two home games, so 13 !!

So I'll plump half way and say 9.

Â