Carles Gil

bose

Looks a really good little player. I think he can make things happen in the box, but we need the strikers to put chances away.

Hopefully Lambert can organise the team to make the most of his ability.

That's him knackered then!

at least he looks like a player.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about the fact he looked the standout player when put against our team.  Is he just ordinary showing us up for our lack of decent players, or is he that extra cut above....

• Like 1

Twice he completely skinned Liverpool players and he made it look like he was in the playground it was that easy for him. Not only did he skin them but he got the ball into the box and created something out of it.  He was a joy to watch. 

• Like 3

Yep, this guy has got game. Ability to beat a man one-on-one, direct passing to players around him and an awareness of where others are. Did anyone else notice that him and Sanchez were immediately on the same wavelength? Class.

• Like 1

A good debut but even with his obvious talents this team is going backwards under Lambert.

What "Hill" needs to understand is simple, he needs to win the ball go past a player or 2 and then score himself. And do this 3 or 4 times a game!!!!! Not asking much too????

I would like to see him start but with Lamberts love child Westwood and the useless ManU loanee that always seem to start I doubt if he will soon, shame because he looks a player.

Â